Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 12:13:52 AM
713382 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339769 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #540 on: July 11, 2020, 12:44:18 AM »

i'm sorry to hear that Bob i hope it works out for you, anyways i was on a stream tonight and they were talking about the idiots who refuse to wear masks & someone said something i 100% agree with and that's i think that they did catch the virus but it's only affecting their brains cause it's making them dumber it's not effecting anything else though.

i wish i had thought of that one
claws
« Reply #541 on: July 11, 2020, 01:17:25 AM »

The reproduction rate here in Germany dropped to 0,66 even though experts are still warning of a second wave of infections most likely starting in August / September. We shall see...
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #542 on: July 11, 2020, 01:47:15 AM »

The reproduction rate here in Germany dropped to 0,66 even though experts are still warning of a second wave of infections most likely starting in August / September. We shall see...

Needs to happen here in the States. Quit putting more stupid people on this planet.
I am really p**sed that Trump acts like nothing is happining. "its so good!" " So great!"
 So full of s**t!  Bluesad
" I will hire the best people-" all his best people he has fired, and all his ex- friends are writing books and running like cock roaches when you pick up the old toaster.
He's a narcissist of the worst kind.
"thats why Nascar has so low ratings!"
No it doesn't.
Waaait a minute? Is he still worried about his ratings? WTF? Is he still doing that f**king TV show ?
And he's putting his money on the confederate flag. During race riots. George Wallace- eat your heart out! While saying- we have to quit testing. This man is a megalomaniac.
What f**king planet is he on?
« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 02:28:21 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #543 on: July 11, 2020, 01:59:51 AM »

you know what they say stupid people are born every day
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #544 on: July 11, 2020, 08:57:18 AM »

Interestingly, after the governor announced the "mandatory" mask policy (which was put on hold by the courts), I noticed that 90-95% of people were wearing masks at the grocery store. The week before it was about 60%. So just the announcement was apparently a good thing in the short run, even though there's no enforcement. It reminded people that this thing isn't over yet.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #545 on: July 11, 2020, 11:22:25 AM »

I saw on the local news that a 30 year old in San Antonio contracted the virus and died after attending a "COVID party."
He told the nurse before he died: "I thought this was a hoax, but it wasn't."
What the h*** did he expect?

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
claws
« Reply #546 on: July 11, 2020, 01:15:46 PM »

It's surreal that people still think this is a hoax. What is their malfunction? I just don't understand.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #547 on: July 11, 2020, 01:32:34 PM »

I saw on the local news that a 30 year old in San Antonio contracted the virus and died after attending a "COVID party."
He told the nurse before he died: "I thought this was a hoax, but it wasn't."
What the h*** did he expect?

What really p**ses me off is this young man died because he thought it was a "hoax".
Where did he get that idea from?  Hatred

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #548 on: July 11, 2020, 07:50:55 PM »

1stly there are a lot of Wrestling Fans and i don't think they all vote for Trump to be fair but a great number of them i'm sure do. i cannot stand Wrestling i know it's fake and i know people have gotten hurt doing it don't get me wrong and that is the argument i always get well you can still get hurt & this is from people know it's fake and don't care one way or another, now the real stuff that you see in high school or College that stuff is of course real.

as for these Dickless moron's who refuse to acknowledge that it's real prolly have sex with their mother & are dumb as a pile of Dog Sh*t.   now get this you ready... sorry couldn't resist in doing that, on my celly today it popped up that Bunker Boy went to visit some hospital and he actually WORE A MASK! sorry for the all caps but i nearly fell over in shock. i wonder if someone forced him to wear it ?

i dunno i don't really care for that matter i'm just shocked he was wearing one, ya know here's a thought if he actually goes around everyday wearing one which i really doubt will happen than maybe this Cult will start wearing one if they see he doesn't. but i doubt that will happen either way and yes people are that stupid.

i streamer i watched last night said it best if i voted for Bernie Sanders and he said don't wear a mask i'm not gonna listen to him i'm gonna still wear one you can actually think for yourself you know.  you don't have to follow someone blindly just cause you voted for them,

and he's right and i've never seen this type of loyalty to any president in my entire life which is why i also call it a Cult cause what does any cult leader do? i don't need to say what it is cause we all know the answer  to that one
Newt
Mostly Harmless. Mostly.

I want to be Ripley when I grow up.

« Reply #549 on: July 12, 2020, 11:41:59 AM »

It's surreal that people still think this is a hoax. What is their malfunction? I just don't understand.

Thank you, claws.  I am stealing that. "What is your malfunction?" will go over so much better than " What is wrong with you? " or "Are you stupid??".  I am truly grateful.

"May I offer you a Peek Frean?" - Walter Bishop
"Thank you for appreciating my descent into deviant behavior, Mr. Reese." - Harold Finch
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #550 on: July 12, 2020, 12:42:46 PM »

the "guy who won't wear his mask" is kind of a straw man imo. New york has had massive protests and riots every day for months, but the coronavirus is coming back because of a guy in a viral video in alabama or something okay
pennywise37

« Reply #551 on: July 12, 2020, 04:17:49 PM »

i hear now that The #1 source of fake news about the virus is face F**k  that's what i call it.  i also like that term as well
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #552 on: July 12, 2020, 06:34:59 PM »

"Florida shatters largest single-day record of coronavirus infections": https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-coronavirus-record

I have a friend who's an MD in Florida, on Facebook he seems very stressed and pessimistic. Trying to pass along good information and he's frustrated that not enough people are listening.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #553 on: July 12, 2020, 07:44:42 PM »

i cannot even imagine what he must be going through let alone have to put up all these morons who refuse to wear masks.

you guys forgot to mention that Disney is now open to the public  WOO HOO Florida's cases are getting higher each day WTF Disney? 

Disney was doing things right for quite awhile i think but than they stopped paying their staff and i know they had said they were gonna open in July and it was a smart move when it was Announced but now that it's July and the Virus is even worse in Florida they should never have opened up
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #554 on: July 12, 2020, 09:21:13 PM »

again, the idea that the 12 people in viral videos who won't wear masks are causing the  second wave of corona is silly. millions of people were and are still in the streets chanting and not social distancing, many are also rioting and not wearing masks as they do so.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.