Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 11:47:05 AM
713350 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339636 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #690 on: September 26, 2020, 04:42:22 PM »

I'll be ok with what I got, the bulk of it was from the CARES Act

my state pandemic unemployment weekly claims going forward isn't much, but it helps

I'm doubting schools will be opened by my district for the 2nd quarter (my district is taking things on a quarter by quarter basis to figure out how teachers will work the distrct, currently it's all remote which puts me and every other sub in the district out of work) as COVID cases in Wisconsin are skyrocketing because of people refusing to wears masks among other things

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #691 on: September 28, 2020, 06:21:32 PM »

so let me see if I understand this: because I am a substitute teacher my claim for pandemic unemployment was denied after the CARES Act benefits expired because schools closed in June, even though school started up again recently

yes... beyond angry and I will appeal the ruling

Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred Hatred

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #692 on: September 28, 2020, 10:34:00 PM »

Several people I know have fallen sick in the last week and one has tested positive for COVID.  Not good.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #693 on: September 29, 2020, 07:02:37 AM »

This board isn't a debating society and we're really getting nowhere, just causing hard feelings.
exactly why I now refuse to discuss this either online or IRL... there are so many ways to clash on this one basic issue. why risk potentially falling out with friends, family, workmates... not worth it.

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
pennywise37

« Reply #694 on: October 02, 2020, 12:19:13 AM »

trump  and it's too late here for me to care at all in looking up but him and his wife have Covid no joke it showed up on my phone like 10 minutes ago
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #695 on: October 02, 2020, 05:55:46 AM »

trump  and it's too late here for me to care at all in looking up but him and his wife have Covid no joke it showed up on my phone like 10 minutes ago

I thought it was a joke-your right. No joke.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #696 on: October 02, 2020, 06:23:25 AM »

Wishing them a speedy recovery!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #697 on: October 02, 2020, 07:48:06 AM »

Yes, let's all wish them a speedy recovery.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
VenomX73

« Reply #698 on: October 02, 2020, 11:12:38 AM »

Wishing them a speedy recovery

Gilligan's island, Goonies and Godzilla information booth here!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #699 on: October 02, 2020, 09:33:39 PM »

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #700 on: October 03, 2020, 11:37:39 AM »

while i didn't want him to get it but it also kinda feels like karma for once got him after all the crap he's done but at the same time i hope he doesn't die from it either i'd rather see him in jail after he leaves the white house than being dead from the virus.

in short i didn't wish that on him or his wife. i also think it's his own fault with him barely wearing a mask and going to places that had a slew of cases so who knows where he got it? had be been more careful he might not have gotten it but we will never know on that one either way i hope he recovers from it
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #701 on: October 03, 2020, 11:39:34 AM »

" It is what it is ".
-Donald Trump

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #702 on: October 03, 2020, 02:46:13 PM »

I'm hoping people who weren't taking this seriously, like not wearing a mask etc. will now that Trump got COVID

pennywise37

« Reply #703 on: October 03, 2020, 07:38:45 PM »

i am curious how much of an effect that will have on his cult? i saw it somewhere i forget where it said there was already a woman who said it was fake that he didn't have it at all but another ploy to get him out of office. WHAT? when the guy himself actually admits that he's got it and tells the truth about something for once in his life they choose to Ignore the truth and believe his lies?  

i don't see that logic though i do wonder leaving that idiot who said that alone for a minute his cult though are they going to take better precautions i wonder? i really doubt it but their lord and savior has gotten it. what are they gonna next turn to Mike Pence a guy who's whiter than Casper The Friendly Ghost hmm i wonder?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #704 on: October 03, 2020, 08:39:51 PM »

I don't feel bad for him. Stupid is as stupid does.
"It is what it is."  Lookingup
If I die from liver failure or a heart attack it's my own dam fault. I don't spread that to other people.
His buddy Herman Cain died from it by being at one of his rallies. He should have had a clue there. He has put people in danger from his flip attitude.
Tiana works at a nursing home where people have this covid s**t. She don't have it. I don't have it.
All he needed to do was wear a f**king mask.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 09:58:53 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 45 46 [47] 48 49 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.