Main Menu

COVID-19 Rant

Started by indianasmith, March 11, 2020, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

^ I don't think Trump is drunk or doing speed!  :bouncegiggle:
If he was, it may help explain his words.
I mean, I'm drunk a lot, and I'm stupid a lot, but I'm not President!  :buggedout:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

pennywise37

your honest about that RC i give you that,  and ya know what? i hope i am wrong on Trump winning i honestly don't think they both would make good presidents but as the saying goes the lesser of two evils and i just cannot take another 4 years with the orange bunker boy

indianasmith

Yeah, I had the same guy post yesterday - "Gee, no news about 'Rona today!  Imagine that!"

On the day when the worldwide death toll hit a new record, and it was mentioned on all the networks.

MORON.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

indianasmith

Over 100,000 new cases in the USA for two days in a row now.
"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"

pennywise37

we are past 5,000 cases here in Ohio and yes i was wrong about Trump Winning THANK GOD!  now i didn't want to vote for Biden and i did but than as the saying it's the lesser of two evils. the 1st thing he needs to do is make it mandatory statewide for you to wear a mask and hire back Dr. Falcuii i dunno how to spell his name? if Trump fires him.

but someone online said they had that the orange Cheetoo using my words wants to run again in 4 years. months ago i heard they are trying to get one of his idiot sons to run i sure as hell hope not cause they are even dumber than him i think.

Rev. Powell

Promising vaccine news: https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27P1CT

That doesn't mean it's over yet, but there is more reason to hope.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

pennywise37

on my celly it popped up that about a cure where it says it was 90% ready to go to trial but that's only one drug even if it works. we all know that many who take that will have issues like all drugs so they will in due time have like 43 different kinds of drugs that will hep various people they are gonna make bilions of these drugs even if they make them affordable which i really doubt

Alex

I am hopeful about this vaccine, however I would also like to know how long it lasts. Will booster shots be required?
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness

Rev. Powell

Lots of questions left to be answered. Psychologically, people want instant certainty and 100% results, but it's not going to happen that way. Still, things are looking in a generally upwards direction.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Trevor

The so-called "State of Disaster" in SA has been extended by another month to December 15th.
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

RCMerchant

4 of the residents at the nursing home Tiana works at have Covid. They got it from the 6 workers who had it.
If I die this year, you'll know why. Unless I drink myself to death, which I doubt will happen, because I been trying to do that for years!  :tongueout:
Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."
Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

lester1/2jr

you'll know if you have it because you can't taste anything

indianasmith

The student who waltzed into my class the day before the election saying: "Guess what, Mr. Smith!  COVID will be over tomorrow!" is at home, quarantined, with a positive COVID test.

Jim H

They just announced a 30 day increase of restrictions here in St. Louis, both in the City and in the County.  Almost none of it will affect me, as I've been largely staying home.  Hospitals here are approaching peak capacity - they're turning away people from rural hospitals already.  Stinks, but when you're already mostly hunkering down, it is what it is.

Oh, here's a random stat I saw: Belgium had close to 350 deaths yesterday.  On a per capita basis, that'd be like if the USA had around 10,000 deaths in a single day.  Belgium keeps being the worst hit European country, and I'm pretty curious why - what's so different between them and, say, France or the Netherlands, the culturally/linguistically closest countries?