Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 02:00:29 PM
713353 Posts in 53057 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339670 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #750 on: November 04, 2020, 05:59:27 PM »

^ I don't think Trump is drunk or doing speed!  BounceGiggle
If he was, it may help explain his words.
I mean, I'm drunk a lot, and I'm stupid a lot, but I'm not President!  Buggedout
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 06:31:01 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #751 on: November 04, 2020, 10:52:14 PM »

your honest about that RC i give you that,  and ya know what? i hope i am wrong on Trump winning i honestly don't think they both would make good presidents but as the saying goes the lesser of two evils and i just cannot take another 4 years with the orange bunker boy
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #752 on: November 05, 2020, 07:47:34 AM »

Yeah, I had the same guy post yesterday - "Gee, no news about 'Rona today!  Imagine that!"

On the day when the worldwide death toll hit a new record, and it was mentioned on all the networks.

MORON.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pacman000
« Reply #753 on: November 05, 2020, 11:07:33 AM »

Mutated Coronavirus Attacks Minks, Spreads to Humans: https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/denmark-to-cull-mink-population-after-finding-coronavirus-mutation-that-spread-to-humans/ar-BB1aHebA?ocid=msedgntp
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #754 on: November 06, 2020, 07:49:46 PM »

Over 100,000 new cases in the USA for two days in a row now.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37

« Reply #755 on: November 08, 2020, 01:31:39 AM »

we are past 5,000 cases here in Ohio and yes i was wrong about Trump Winning THANK GOD!  now i didn't want to vote for Biden and i did but than as the saying it's the lesser of two evils. the 1st thing he needs to do is make it mandatory statewide for you to wear a mask and hire back Dr. Falcuii i dunno how to spell his name? if Trump fires him.

but someone online said they had that the orange Cheetoo using my words wants to run again in 4 years. months ago i heard they are trying to get one of his idiot sons to run i sure as hell hope not cause they are even dumber than him i think.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #756 on: November 09, 2020, 12:53:23 PM »

Promising vaccine news: https://www.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN27P1CT

That doesn't mean it's over yet, but there is more reason to hope.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #757 on: November 09, 2020, 11:04:52 PM »

on my celly it popped up that about a cure where it says it was 90% ready to go to trial but that's only one drug even if it works. we all know that many who take that will have issues like all drugs so they will in due time have like 43 different kinds of drugs that will hep various people they are gonna make bilions of these drugs even if they make them affordable which i really doubt
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #758 on: November 10, 2020, 02:19:52 AM »

I am hopeful about this vaccine, however I would also like to know how long it lasts. Will booster shots be required?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #759 on: November 10, 2020, 08:36:44 AM »

Lots of questions left to be answered. Psychologically, people want instant certainty and 100% results, but it's not going to happen that way. Still, things are looking in a generally upwards direction.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #760 on: November 12, 2020, 09:46:28 AM »

The so-called "State of Disaster" in SA has been extended by another month to December 15th.

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #761 on: November 12, 2020, 10:58:12 AM »

4 of the residents at the nursing home Tiana works at have Covid. They got it from the 6 workers who had it.
If I die this year, you'll know why. Unless I drink myself to death, which I doubt will happen, because I been trying to do that for years!  TongueOut

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #762 on: November 12, 2020, 01:48:28 PM »

you'll know if you have it because you can't taste anything
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #763 on: November 12, 2020, 07:27:22 PM »

The student who waltzed into my class the day before the election saying: "Guess what, Mr. Smith!  COVID will be over tomorrow!" is at home, quarantined, with a positive COVID test.

Jim H

« Reply #764 on: November 13, 2020, 12:59:36 AM »

They just announced a 30 day increase of restrictions here in St. Louis, both in the City and in the County.  Almost none of it will affect me, as I've been largely staying home.  Hospitals here are approaching peak capacity - they're turning away people from rural hospitals already.  Stinks, but when you're already mostly hunkering down, it is what it is.

Oh, here's a random stat I saw: Belgium had close to 350 deaths yesterday.  On a per capita basis, that'd be like if the USA had around 10,000 deaths in a single day.  Belgium keeps being the worst hit European country, and I'm pretty curious why - what's so different between them and, say, France or the Netherlands, the culturally/linguistically closest countries?
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.