Main Menu

Invent a bad movie line

Started by Trevor, June 01, 2022, 10:34:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex

"Are you seriously telling me there is a killer dildo stalking the streets on this city on an election year?"
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

ER

"Are we your only class, Mr. Keating? Don't you have any other students here at Welton who'd like to join the Dead Poet's Society?"
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

Rev. Powell

"You're no longer the Lord's chicken!"
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

Alex

"I refuse to believe the portal to another dimension is in my ass!"
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

bob

"I'm going to wipe my ass in the morning, and shout HOORAY!"
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Alex

"Now we have stolen the time machine we can be the most powerful league of assassins in the universe! We can evil kill our targets before the clients have put out a contract on them!"

"But boss, how will we get paid then?"

"...."
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

bob

"Why isn't it raining tacos?"
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa, Villeneuve - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

ER

"I've always wondered, did the lava on Mustafar burn off Vader's 'nads, cuz if so, it could explain why he's so mad. Oh, but, wait, why would his voice be deeper if he was a eunuch?"

Trevor

"I don't have underpants, I got family." 😳😉
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Sure I could build you a fire and keep you warm for tonight, but if I set you on fire I promise you, you'll be warm for the rest of your life.
Hail to thyself
For I am my own master
I am my own god
I require no shepherd
For I am no sheep.

Rev. Powell

"Shoot anything that breathes that moves!"
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

ER

"Of all da crack houses in all da hoods in all da world, she walk into mine."

ER

"We ate your pet duck, Toby."

ER

"Suppose Vader goes around with a catheter and a little sack of urine strapped to his ankle? Well, I'm just asking Yoda, jeesh."

bob

"Celebrate my broken toe, you drunk alien!"