Main Menu

Blend two movies

Started by claws, December 21, 2023, 05:34:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LilCerberus

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Quest For Fire In The Sky

In a low budget drive in flick edited from several other drive in flicks (with just a little new footage thrown in), A group of cave men looking for the secret to fire end up in a convoluted story with no real plot.....
"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

ER

Weekend at Saltburnie's II

Because, like Hollywood, I believe every IP must be milked to the last drop.
What does not kill me makes me stranger.

claws

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Aquaman forges an alliance with a young ape, and together they go on a journey that will define the future for apes and Atlantians.

-

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire of the Ants

A con artist sells a bogus real estate deal in an area overrun by giant ants to the Ghostbusters, who are preparing to save the world from a second ice age.

-

Kiss of the Spider-Verse Woman

Miles Morales catapults across the multiverse, where he encounters a gay man narrating stories of two fake movies.

-

My Bloody Groundhog Valentine Day

A deranged murderer killing those who celebrate Valentine's Day finds himself in a time loop on Groundhog Day.

Is it October yet?

ER

Shine The Shining

Stressed out Aussie pianist, Geoffrey Rush, gets tapped to be the caretaker of a hotel in Colorado, where the last two men to take the job ended up blood soup; when the scary old dead lady in room 237 comes for him, he poos in the bathtub, a classic scene.

claws

Anniebelle

A spunky, singing vintage doll is returned by a rich eccentric who wants his money back, much to the chagrin of the cantankerous woman who runs the toy store.

-

2001: A Spaceballs Odyssey

After uncovering a mysterious artifact buried beneath the Lunar surface, a star-pilot for hire and his trusty sidekick must rescue a princess from the clutches of supercomputer HAL 9000.

-

Overboard the Top

A cruel but beautiful heiress mocks and cheats a hired carpenter. When she gets amnesia after an accident, he decides to convince her that she is an arm wrestler in training for the championship.

-

Ant-Mannequin

Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink and transform into a tiny mannequin, cat burglar Scott Lang questions his inner hero and ditches saving the world.

Is it October yet?

LilCerberus

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.

lester1/2jr

ER

Quote from: LilCerberus on February 17, 2024, 04:37:05 PM

If that's original, I'm impressed!!!  :thumbup: If it's not, I still am, but less so.  :thumbup:

LilCerberus

^No, not mine. I found it on pinterest.^

claws

The Lighthouse by the Cemetery

Two lighthouse keepers try to maintain their sanity when they discover a living corpse with rotting flesh hiding in the cellar.

-

Annacondabelle

A National Geographic film crew on the Amazon River must face a giant snake imbued with an evil vintage doll's consciousness.

-

World War Zaat

Former United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop a mad scientist transforming humans into sea creature hybrids.

-

Knock at the Cabin in the Woods

Five college friends head out to a remote cabin for a getaway, but things don't go as planned when they are taken hostage by armed strangers who demand them to make a choice to avert the apocalypse.

-

They Live and Let Die

James Bond is sent to stop aliens from manipulating people to consume and breed.

Is it October yet?

claws

Twister Act

When a nightclub singer is forced to take refuge from the mob with storm chasers, she ends up turning the tornado hunters into a soulful choir.

-

The Shinthing

A family heads to an isolated hotel for the winter in Antarctica, where a shape-shifting alien takes the appearance of the father.

-

Big Lebowski in Little China

Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski faces off with an ancient sorcerer in a supernatural battle beneath Chinatown.

-

She's All That Monster That Challenged the World

A high school jock makes a bet that he can turn a Giant mollusk into the school's prom queen.

-

Salò, or the 120 Days of Thunder

A young hot-shot stock car driver is subjected to 120 days of physical, mental, and sexual torture by four fascist libertines.

Is it October yet?

Trevor

We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

claws

The Girl in Madame's Spider Web

A young computer hacker investigating crimes finds herself safeguarded against criminals by heroine Madame Web.

-

Fantastic Four Weddings and a Funeral

A committed bachelor must consider the notion that he may have discovered love after attending several superhero weddings of the Fantastic Four.

-

Wonder Woman 1984

In a totalitarian future society, Diana, whose daily superhero work is re-writing history, tries to rebel by falling in love.

-

Scooby-Pooh: Blood and Honey

The Mystery Inc. gang are individually killed on an island resort by Pooh and Piglet, who are searching for a new source of food.

-

Madonna: Truth or Daredevil

Documentary about Madonna hiring a blind acrobatic martial arts superhero as a backup dancer for her controversial Blonde Ambition concert tour.
Is it October yet?

ER

Quote from: claws on February 23, 2024, 05:22:04 PM
The Girl in Madame's Spider Web

A young computer hacker investigating crimes finds herself safeguarded against criminals by heroine Madame Web.

-

Fantastic Four Weddings and a Funeral

A committed bachelor must consider the notion that he may have discovered love after attending several superhero weddings of the Fantastic Four.

-

Wonder Woman 1984

In a totalitarian future society, Diana, whose daily superhero work is re-writing history, tries to rebel by falling in love.

-

Scooby-Pooh: Blood and Honey

The Mystery Inc. gang are individually killed on an island resort by Pooh and Piglet, who are searching for a new source of food.

-

Madonna: Truth or Daredevil

Documentary about Madonna hiring a blind acrobatic martial arts superhero as a backup dancer for her controversial Blonde Ambition concert tour.

^ Well done!

Alex

An American Werewolf in the Court of King Arthur.

After not taking the advice of locals to stick to the roads and stay off the moors, a pair of tourists are attacked by a large wolf like creature. One survives, but when he wakes up finds he has somehow travelled back in time to Arthurian times. He starts having conversations with his dead friend who attempts to warn him that he is now a lycanthrope. Can his newfound love for Lady Alexandra Price survive his nocturnal bloodlust or will he become a legendary monster slain by the knights of the round table and be immortalised in tales?
I'll show you ruin
I'll show you heartbreak
I'll show you lonely
A sorrow in darkness