Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 15, 2024, 06:34:28 AM
714131 Posts in 53091 Topics by 7731 Members
Latest Member: Jay Harangue
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blend two movies « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Author Topic: Blend two movies  (Read 8065 times)
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #150 on: February 11, 2024, 01:16:40 PM »

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Quest For Fire In The Sky

In a low budget drive in flick edited from several other drive in flicks (with just a little new footage thrown in), A group of cave men looking for the secret to fire end up in a convoluted story with no real plot.....

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #151 on: February 11, 2024, 01:49:58 PM »

Weekend at Saltburnie's II

Because, like Hollywood, I believe every IP must be milked to the last drop.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #152 on: February 14, 2024, 07:21:24 PM »

Aquaman and the Lost Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

Aquaman forges an alliance with a young ape, and together they go on a journey that will define the future for apes and Atlantians.

-

Ghostbusters: Frozen Empire of the Ants

A con artist sells a bogus real estate deal in an area overrun by giant ants to the Ghostbusters, who are preparing to save the world from a second ice age.

-

Kiss of the Spider-Verse Woman

Miles Morales catapults across the multiverse, where he encounters a gay man narrating stories of two fake movies.

-

My Bloody Groundhog Valentine Day

A deranged murderer killing those who celebrate Valentine's Day finds himself in a time loop on Groundhog Day.

« Last Edit: February 15, 2024, 11:47:55 AM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #153 on: February 16, 2024, 10:08:07 PM »

Shine The Shining

Stressed out Aussie pianist, Geoffrey Rush, gets tapped to be the caretaker of a hotel in Colorado, where the last two men to take the job ended up blood soup; when the scary old dead lady in room 237 comes for him, he poos in the bathtub, a classic scene.

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #154 on: February 16, 2024, 11:41:40 PM »

Anniebelle

A spunky, singing vintage doll is returned by a rich eccentric who wants his money back, much to the chagrin of the cantankerous woman who runs the toy store.

-

2001: A Spaceballs Odyssey

After uncovering a mysterious artifact buried beneath the Lunar surface, a star-pilot for hire and his trusty sidekick must rescue a princess from the clutches of supercomputer HAL 9000.

-

Overboard the Top

A cruel but beautiful heiress mocks and cheats a hired carpenter. When she gets amnesia after an accident, he decides to convince her that she is an arm wrestler in training for the championship.

-

Ant-Mannequin

Armed with a super-suit with the astonishing ability to shrink and transform into a tiny mannequin, cat burglar Scott Lang questions his inner hero and ditches saving the world.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2024, 11:48:17 PM by claws » Logged

Is it October yet?
LilCerberus

« Reply #155 on: February 17, 2024, 04:37:05 PM »

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #156 on: February 18, 2024, 03:33:50 AM »

The 36 Chambers of Hair
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #157 on: February 18, 2024, 01:11:13 PM »

If that's original, I'm impressed!!!  Thumbup If it's not, I still am, but less so.  Thumbup

LilCerberus

« Reply #158 on: February 18, 2024, 01:56:47 PM »

^No, not mine. I found it on pinterest.^

claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #159 on: February 18, 2024, 03:03:48 PM »

The Lighthouse by the Cemetery

Two lighthouse keepers try to maintain their sanity when they discover a living corpse with rotting flesh hiding in the cellar.

-

Annacondabelle

A National Geographic film crew on the Amazon River must face a giant snake imbued with an evil vintage doll's consciousness.

-

World War Zaat

Former United Nations employee Gerry Lane traverses the world in a race against time to stop a mad scientist transforming humans into sea creature hybrids.

-

Knock at the Cabin in the Woods

Five college friends head out to a remote cabin for a getaway, but things don't go as planned when they are taken hostage by armed strangers who demand them to make a choice to avert the apocalypse.

-

They Live and Let Die

James Bond is sent to stop aliens from manipulating people to consume and breed.

Is it October yet?
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #160 on: February 22, 2024, 11:36:22 AM »

Twister Act

When a nightclub singer is forced to take refuge from the mob with storm chasers, she ends up turning the tornado hunters into a soulful choir.

-

The Shinthing

A family heads to an isolated hotel for the winter in Antarctica, where a shape-shifting alien takes the appearance of the father.

-

Big Lebowski in Little China

Jeff "The Dude" Lebowski faces off with an ancient sorcerer in a supernatural battle beneath Chinatown.

-

She's All That Monster That Challenged the World

A high school jock makes a bet that he can turn a Giant mollusk into the school's prom queen.

-

SalÚ, or the 120 Days of Thunder

A young hot-shot stock car driver is subjected to 120 days of physical, mental, and sexual torture by four fascist libertines.

Is it October yet?
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2024, 11:51:04 AM »

The 36 Chambers of Hair

😳🤣🤣🤣🐢

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2024, 05:22:04 PM »

The Girl in Madame's Spider Web

A young computer hacker investigating crimes finds herself safeguarded against criminals by heroine Madame Web.

-

Fantastic Four Weddings and a Funeral

A committed bachelor must consider the notion that he may have discovered love after attending several superhero weddings of the Fantastic Four.

-

Wonder Woman 1984

In a totalitarian future society, Diana, whose daily superhero work is re-writing history, tries to rebel by falling in love.

-

Scooby-Pooh: Blood and Honey

The Mystery Inc. gang are individually killed on an island resort by Pooh and Piglet, who are searching for a new source of food.

-

Madonna: Truth or Daredevil

Documentary about Madonna hiring a blind acrobatic martial arts superhero as a backup dancer for her controversial Blonde Ambition concert tour.

Is it October yet?
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2024, 07:18:56 PM »

The Girl in Madame's Spider Web

A young computer hacker investigating crimes finds herself safeguarded against criminals by heroine Madame Web.

-

Fantastic Four Weddings and a Funeral

A committed bachelor must consider the notion that he may have discovered love after attending several superhero weddings of the Fantastic Four.

-

Wonder Woman 1984

In a totalitarian future society, Diana, whose daily superhero work is re-writing history, tries to rebel by falling in love.

-

Scooby-Pooh: Blood and Honey

The Mystery Inc. gang are individually killed on an island resort by Pooh and Piglet, who are searching for a new source of food.

-

Madonna: Truth or Daredevil

Documentary about Madonna hiring a blind acrobatic martial arts superhero as a backup dancer for her controversial Blonde Ambition concert tour.

^ Well done!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2024, 08:44:57 PM »

An American Werewolf in the Court of King Arthur.

After not taking the advice of locals to stick to the roads and stay off the moors, a pair of tourists are attacked by a large wolf like creature. One survives, but when he wakes up finds he has somehow travelled back in time to Arthurian times. He starts having conversations with his dead friend who attempts to warn him that he is now a lycanthrope. Can his newfound love for Lady Alexandra Price survive his nocturnal bloodlust or will he become a legendary monster slain by the knights of the round table and be immortalised in tales?

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Blend two movies « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os∑mo∑sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.