Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 02:30:30 AM
712922 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Fright Show « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fright Show  (Read 27570 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: February 14, 1999, 12:05:24 PM »

« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 03:59:37 PM by Andrew » Logged

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
wzardofodd@aol.com
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 1999, 08:24:55 PM »

I LOVE the "Monster ate Barry" clip!
Ground-Skeeper
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

Just saw this movie last week. The box made it look to be a promising piece of cheese, but behold its true crappiness. This movie downright was bad. The Alien paroday sucked ass. The best story was the thing in the basement and it wasn't even all that good.
Glennman
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I recognize those two idiots!! Chris Phillips is the guitarist who sings the "I'm an a***ole" song with Denis Leary! And Eddie Brill is a stand-up comic and warm-up guy for sitcoms. As for what they're doing in this flick, I have no idea.
Michael
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

This movie can't be all bad, as I remember it from my childhood. When I was about 7 or 8, I thought this was entertaining. Probably laughable now though.
John O'Brien
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I watched Fright Show many times with my younger brother and we LOVED it. Now that we are older (in our 20's), we are trying to see it again. Is anyone selling a copy or can someone that has it make a copy? I will pay for the copy, even the shipping. Please help!!!
Mike
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

I though fright show would be more than I expected when I purchased a copy a while back. Dr. Dobermind had the best effects (if thats even what I should call them) and the scene in the story "Illegal Alien" where it shows the clown jumping up and down was sort of creepy but those were pretty much the only highlights of the movie. A good cheesy horror flick to watch at a sleep-over or on a rainy night.
Brian Quinn Herring
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

I also saw this as a child. I agree that this is everything an old horror movie should have been. It's fun to watch high too!
Sean Foster
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM »

Fright Show is a great example of what late 70's/early 80's horror movies, cheesy and fun! They don't make them like this anymore, and that isad! Great flick with four fun stories. "Grenade Mother!"
Shawn Gossman
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM »

It is a very good movie! Newer horror films made today aren't good anymore, they are too into hyperactivity and suspense.
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Fright Show « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.