Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 04:06:45 AM
712925 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bad Girls Go to Hell « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Bad Girls Go to Hell  (Read 19808 times)
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« on: May 31, 2008, 05:50:46 PM »

The female protagonist is not your stereotypical "bad girl," but she does make a lot of bad decisions.  Of course, "Good Girls Who Make Bad Choices and Go to New York" does not have quite the same ring to it - hence the title's poetic license.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 11:43:14 AM »

This is one weird, bad film.   I loved it!

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Catoblepas
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 10:56:54 AM »

A great review indeed. I haven't watched this movie myself, but the plot account is creative and literate.Almost as good as the review for The Trial of Billy Jack Thumbup
Sardu
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 11:36:37 AM »

Acck- shame on you, waiting until half way through the review to reveal that this was a Doris Wishman film!!  Were there no pointless fetishistic insert shots of shoes??
Flangepart

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 11:43:06 AM »

Ya know...many great MST3Ks were based on the pain the film caused the guys...just that short clip was like haveing a shishkabob run through both ear holes...you own me, Borntreger!

"Aggressivlly eccentric, and proud of it!"
Andrew
Administrator

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 12:13:20 PM »

A great review indeed. I haven't watched this movie myself, but the plot account is creative and literate.Almost as good as the review for The Trial of Billy Jack Thumbup

Thank you.  Knowing that someone enjoyed reading the review always helps to keep me motivated.  If you like low-budget movies like this (little plot, titillation, horrible acting), I would definitely suggest giving "Bad Girls Go to Hell" a try.

Acck- shame on you, waiting until half way through the review to reveal that this was a Doris Wishman film!!  Were there no pointless fetishistic insert shots of shoes??

Not warning someone beforehand when you show them the film might be foul play, but surely it is not so cruel here? 

No weirdo shoe shots that really fit that, though a couple might qualify.  The two real WTF? things that stuck out at me were the pigeons and the gorilla picture.

Ya know...many great MST3Ks were based on the pain the film caused the guys...just that short clip was like haveing a shishkabob run through both ear holes...you own me, Borntreger!

Katie seems to be certain that I have some sort of genetic defect that prevents me from feeling the full effect of these films.  If that is true, I hope it is a dominant gene, and that Jenna, Andy, and Garrett all have the same resistance.

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
Steve
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2008, 01:37:54 PM »

The movie should be retitled 'Stupid Girls Go to Hell'.  I guess calling the police was never an option for her  Buggedout
Racist Melon Farmer
Dedicated Viewer

Got Sodium?

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 04:17:19 PM »

Another fun thing about the camera work in this gem: a lot of the scenes are ended with the camera crashing into one of the actors- and at one point I swear it even happens in the middle of a scene! It's supposed to be artistic, I guess Question

Foolish Earthlings! Your superior intellect is no match for our puny weapons!
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  Reader Comments  |  Bad Girls Go to Hell « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.