Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:03:56 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Cant Remember, please help « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Cant Remember, please help  (Read 4705 times)
vettelovr
New Visitor

« on: February 24, 2009, 06:09:19 PM »

Ok, i was very young when this use to come on and i dont remember much about it at all. It came on late at night. All i can really remember about the movie is that it was in a desert, seemed like a post apocalypse type thing, but not sure. I remember dune buggies as well. And there was a girl, who went into a building and there were clear bags that had people in them. I think it was all copies of her. Like i said i was very young and thats all i can recall about the movie. And the time would be early 90s late 80s as to when it use to be on tv.
JJ80
Nutter Magnet
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »

Possibly "Cherry 2000" from the late-Eighties.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092746/

There are few things more beautiful than a sporting montage with a soft-rock soundtrack
vettelovr
New Visitor

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2009, 07:20:53 PM »

I dont really think thats it. I most remember a big warehouse in the desert, and inside was all clear body bags with bodies inside. This may have been one of those movies on elvira....? or one of those type of late night movie deals.
Andrew
Administrator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I know where my towel is.

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2009, 07:23:35 PM »

I dont really think thats it. I most remember a big warehouse in the desert, and inside was all clear body bags with bodies inside. This may have been one of those movies on elvira....? or one of those type of late night movie deals.

The big warehouse in the desert with lots of girls in clear plastic bags definitely fits Cherry 2000 (click title for the review).

Andrew Borntreger
Badmovies.org
vettelovr
New Visitor

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2009, 07:31:41 PM »

ok, thanks for the help everyone. I will rent this movie and check it out. Awesome site you guys have here, i plan to use everyones knowledge of movies in the future  Smile
Kester Pelagius
B-Movie Site Webmaster
Bad Movie Lover

Not a Time Lord!

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2009, 11:40:46 PM »

The warehouse scene comes at the very end of CHERRY 2000, which may explain why your memory is so fuzzy.  Whether it is or isn't the flick you saw it's still a great little flick.

Other PA possibilities with people in plastic include: ZARDOZ (high strangeness factor) and possibly SHE (low budget camp).
« Last Edit: February 24, 2009, 11:42:37 PM by Kester Pelagius » Logged

Cosmic Cinema - SF articles and reviews.

Mise-en-scene Crypt - Rants, reviews, & more! (10% NSFW)
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Information Exchange  |  What Was That Film?  |  Cant Remember, please help « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.