Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 19, 2024, 03:05:28 AM
712924 Posts in 53040 Topics by 7722 Members
Latest Member: GenevaBarr
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Movie Food « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Favorite Movie Food  (Read 9826 times)
Brian Ringler
« on: March 31, 2001, 03:09:39 PM »

Whats everyone's favorite snack to eat while watching movies?

I prefer Peanuts or Sunflower Seeds, still in the shell of course.
Scott
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2001, 03:36:54 PM »

Well, Potato Chips are my weakness. They are kinda like Cryptonite to me and I'm superman. Lately I've been eating the white cheddar cheese-its thinking that they may be better for me than Lays classic chips, but of coarse i'm kidding myself. Sometimes I like to eat a large bowl of spegetti and meatballs with that kraft cheese on top, but only before a good movie. My wife has me eating yogurt now and I myself choose Raisin Bran just before bed time. Popcorn is always good. Kinda salty, but good.
Mofo Rising
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2001, 09:39:44 PM »

Well, if I'm watching it at home, it's usually beer and pizza.  That is, of course, if I have the luxury of drinking that night.

If I'm at the theatres, then it's popcorn.  Of course I always fall victim to the, "The large size is only 50 cents more, and it comes with a free refill."  And of course I always polish off the original and the refill, so I come walking out of every movie, "Why did I eat all that popcorn?"

And of course if it's the legitimate theatre, say Shakespeare, I stick with the classic: bratwurst.
Inukko
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2001, 12:21:55 AM »

All sorts of weird crackery things... Crispini,
Potato Flyers, Wasabi chips (the best!), &
generally any non-GM food that crunches.
I'm also addicted to Pellegrino (the mineral
water, ok so i'm a health food nut).

For the theatres?  ... same thing.  I have a
LOT of pockets ;)
Curtis
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2001, 05:37:35 AM »

When settling in for a quiet night with a piece of drek, I like to recline on a coach in the dark and sip on Bass Ale or Newcastle Ale. a beer or two will hold me for a movie, but sometimes the lure of popcorn or hot wings proove too much.
I am also a sucker for the hard sell of the giant popcorn tub at the theaters. The $9.50 admission for the theaters keeps me out of the theaters a lot these days. Plus, I don't really think Hollywood has producing movies that are really good enough or bad enough to be enjoyed.
Mighty Atomic Pikachu
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2001, 08:03:34 AM »

Corn chips, jelly beans, peanuts, chili popcorn! Not all at once of course. And don't forget pizza...
Brother Ragnarok
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2001, 03:00:57 PM »

I hear ya, Curtis.  Hollywood hasn't given us @!#$ these days.  I wish studios would help out indie flicks a little more.  The people with no names always make better movies.  Anyway, I myself am partial to a box of doughnuts, some Fritos and cheese dip, a bag of Chex Mix, some deer jerky or hotrods, a three-liter of Aunt Mabel's Wild Mountain (yes, they really do make that stuff, and in three-liter bottles too), a cup of Casey's or Kum & Go cappucino, and a jug (gallon or half-gallon depending on the mood) of milk, preferably 2% or whole.  That'll usually hold me for a full 12-hour pain session with enough left over for a little breakfast the next day.  And no, I'm not a member of Overeaters Anonymous, you just neet a lot of sugar, caffiene, and cholesterol to pull you through a full night of badness.  Most of the food gets shared anyway.
Stupid Jacob
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2001, 03:23:56 PM »

Tuna sandwichs.
I wonder if tuna tasted better with dolphin in it.
Scott
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2001, 05:58:37 PM »

I only eat dolphin free tuna. ya now it taste the same as before.
FLANGEPART
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2001, 11:02:02 AM »

Lots of butter and salt. I know its bad for me, but i don't go to the theater that often, so...And Killians red or wheat with double cheese, green olives and ground beef.....great, now i.m hungry agine! Hummm...when is donatos open?
Gerry
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2001, 11:54:26 AM »

A big plate piled with cottage cheese (really fresh and creamy), white bread and butter, Cool Ranch Doritos, and dill pickles.  This is the divine combination of flavors and textures.  Wait and see, when you die and go to heaven, this is what you will find at the buffet line just past the pearly gates.

Oh yeah, and don't forget the mega cup of black cherry Kool-aid.  (May the big pitcher rest in peace.)
Andrew
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2001, 06:15:49 PM »

...then the choice is simple: Jack Daniels, lots of it.

Andrew

(It's a food, really!)
Curtis
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2001, 10:30:56 PM »

Aren't they all bad if you are involved?
Andrew
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2001, 10:34:13 PM »

Sitting through hours of medium to good b-movies is not a problem.  I mean stuff like Pigs or The Cars That Ate Paris.

Just talking about them hurts.  I need a drink.

Andrew
Pages: [1]
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Favorite Movie Food « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.