Main Menu

COVID-19 Rant

Started by indianasmith, March 11, 2020, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob

still waiting on results......

last time I got tested in was about 24 later
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

claws

Couldn't you just do a covid quick-test? They have them everywhere here.
Is it October yet?

Rev. Powell

Quote from: claws on September 24, 2021, 09:28:26 PM

That is one area where the US is behind the rest of the industrialized world. Quick tests aren't easy to come by here.  :bluesad:
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

bob

Quote from: Rev. Powell on September 25, 2021, 09:21:54 AM

That is one area where the US is behind the rest of the industrialized world. Quick tests aren't easy to come by here.  :bluesad:

That and if I were to get one that would mean currently leaving my house where I've stayed put since I first got chills

I have faith the national guard to process the results shortly
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

claws

Quote from: Rev. Powell on September 25, 2021, 09:21:54 AM

That is one area where the US is behind the rest of the industrialized world. Quick tests aren't easy to come by here.  :bluesad:

I didn't know this.
Is it October yet?

bob

test result came back negative --- but I don't trust it because my symptoms weren't around for 48 hours when I was tested so I'm going to again on Monday --- and if I get positive I'll be a dick to the school I have a gig starting on Wednesday that goes into October, hoping there's an email icon on the job if I need to cancel ---- some don't

not getting paid enough for all this imo.... even if pandemic rate went up

bob

new rule, at least if I was in charge:

if your dumb ass doesn't get vaccinated you can't send your children to in school learning

lester1/2jr

Australia is going a little overboard

Leah

So how many more pages will this thread have before a new one is needed?
yeah no.

Rev. Powell

Quote from: El Misfit on September 28, 2021, 06:24:03 PM
So how many more pages will this thread have before a new one is needed?

I would guess this site will disappear before we need a new thread. The originals went on for many years before I started new ones as a precaution.
I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...

claws

Quote from: lester1/2jr on September 28, 2021, 01:42:27 PM

I wasn't aware. They used to have like 3-4 covid cases only. Crazy how things change.
Is it October yet?

pennywise37

i know right much like last  year in the states we had that toilet paper shortage while the UK has people hoarding gas go figure

Trevor

South Africa went even more overboard last year: no cigarette or alcohol sales, only certain types of clothes and shoes could be bought, etc  :question:
I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.

pennywise37

that's the kind of things i thought would have had a shortage last year here in the states. that's the 1st i've heard of that i wonder why? and clothes and shoes? WTF?

claws

Quote from: Trevor on September 29, 2021, 03:41:41 AM

South Africa went even more overboard last year: no cigarette or alcohol sales, only certain types of clothes and shoes could be bought, etc  :question:

Last year during the curfew from 10 pm - 5 am a couple from our town was fined 500€ each ($580) for getting cigarettes from a vending machine down their street at 10:15 pm. Police caught them during a routine check driving through the neighborhood. Cigarettes weren't forbidden, you just had the get them before 10 pm  :bluesad:
Is it October yet?