Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:23:08 AM
713331 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 405467 times)
Umaril Has Returned
« Reply #525 on: April 03, 2014, 04:46:34 PM »

Let me tell you about something.  Political correctness.  The way political correctness works in jokes is like this. 

You can't make offensive sterotype jokes unless you're part of that group.  If you're not, you can't.  A black guy can sit there and make jokes about being black all he wants and it's not offensive.  Disabled people can joke about their disability.  Blondes can't make dumb blonde jokes.  Asian can make yellow slant eyed good with electronics jokes.  Jewish people can make greedy Jew jokes, and all that stuff is good, as long as their the one that's doing them. 

That's one of the benefits of the Race Card (tm)

Mofo Rising
Global Moderator
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

My cat can eat a whole watermelon!

« Reply #526 on: April 04, 2014, 02:00:06 AM »

Why do chicken coops have two doors?

Because if they had four doors they'd be chicken sedans!

Every dead body that is not exterminated becomes one of them. It gets up and kills. The people it kills, get up and kill.
Chainsawmidget
« Reply #527 on: April 28, 2014, 04:43:36 PM »

Why did the dinosaur cross the road?

Because chickens didn't exist yet.
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #528 on: April 28, 2014, 05:22:47 PM »

Two blood cells met and fell in love, but alas, it was all in vein.

yeah no.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #529 on: September 13, 2014, 10:04:49 AM »

Why shouldn't you tell jokes about the Jonestown Massacre? 

Punch lines are too long.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Javakoala
« Reply #530 on: September 13, 2014, 05:28:28 PM »

Why shouldn't you tell jokes about the Jonestown Massacre? 

Punch lines are too long.

Too soon, bro.   Wink
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #531 on: September 24, 2014, 09:33:23 PM »

Two Chinese siblings went to college in America. The brother's name was Ving and his sister's name was Ling. Ling cherished her Chinese name and heritage, but Ving was in love with all things American and quickly came to hate his name. "It's so foreign-sounding," he complained to his roommate. Anyone who hears it knows right away I'm not an American! I wish I had a name that was a little bit Chinese sounding and a little American sounding - like Lee! I wish I was named Lee!" He went on like this all semester, and finally his roommate got sick of it.
 "Just go to the court house and have your name changed to Lee if it means that much to you!" he snapped.
 "You can do that here?" Ving asked in astonishment.
 "Sure - you just go to the court house and fill out some forms!" his roommate said.
 "Can you drive me?" asked Ving. His roomie agreed, and they set out only to be intercepted by Ving's sister Ling.
 "Don't do it, Ving!" she said. "You will dishonor our country, our family, our heritage, and all our ancestors!"
 "My mind is made up and you can't change it!" he yelled back. "I'm going to be called LEE!"
 She climbed in the car with them and they argued all the way to the court house, but he would not budge. When they got there, they went to the clerk's office and Ving asked for a form to change his name to Lee.
 "That'll be $25," she said.
 Ving was crestfallen because he only had a couple of bucks on him. Ling looked at him in disgust.
 "I still think it's a terrible mistake," she said. "But, if your heart is set on it, I'll give you the money."
 She handed the clerk the money, and he took the form, looked at it a long time - and just couldn't do it. "Give her the money back!" he said. "I've changed my mind. Ving I was born, and Ving I shall remain."
 At that moment a car screeched to a halt outside the court house, and an elderly Chinese man got out. It was their grandfather! He rushed up the steps and slapped $25 onto the clerk's desk, took the form, and handed it to Ving.
 "It's OK, grandfather," Ving said. "I've decided to keep my name."
 The grandfather scowled and said: "Don't! Stop! Be Lee, Ving! Hold on to that fee, Ling!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Javakoala
« Reply #532 on: September 25, 2014, 07:28:55 PM »

^ freaking ouch, that was bad.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #533 on: September 25, 2014, 08:25:54 PM »

Upon learning that one of the patients in his psychiatric clinic had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of the swimming pool he'd leaped into with a brick tied around his ankle, the center's director called the rescuer into his office.

"Well," said the director, "your heroic action this morning indicates that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around his neck."

"Silly, he didn't kill himself," the patient replied. "I hung him up to dry."

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2014, 06:58:44 AM »

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Javakoala
« Reply #535 on: September 28, 2014, 07:12:42 AM »

How do you turn a duck into a soul singer?
Put it in the microwave until it's Bill Withers.

A guy walks into a bar with his pet newt on his shoulder.
"What do you call it?" asks the barman.
"Tiny"
"Why do you call it that?"
"Because it's my newt."

A font walks into a bar, only to be confronted by the owner.
"You'll have to leave. We don't serve your type in here."
cqmorrell
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #536 on: September 30, 2014, 04:20:57 PM »

What did the cannibal do after he dumped his girlfriend?

Flushed.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #537 on: October 01, 2014, 09:59:26 AM »

Three seminary students took an afternoon off their studies to hike in the country. It was hot, so they stripped to their birthday suits for a swim in the creek. They'd no sooner hit the water when who should come walking past but the Dean of the seminary, also taking a stroll. In a frenzy the seminarians leaped out of the pond and ran for their lives. Two of the students used their hands to cover their privates, but the third covered his face instead. When they made it to the treeline, one of the two who had covered himself down below asked his friend why he hadn't done the same. "Well, I'm not judging you," this seminarian replied, "but I'd like to think it's more probable the Dean would recognize me by my face..."
« Last Edit: October 01, 2014, 10:02:47 AM by ER » Logged

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Silverlady
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #538 on: October 01, 2014, 10:41:11 PM »

What do you call a deer with no eyes?
I have no eye deer.

What do you call a cow with no legs?
Ground beef.

What did the ranch say to the refrigerator?
Close the door I'm dressing!

Hold onto your dreams ....
Jack
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #539 on: July 17, 2015, 07:40:46 AM »

The world is changed by your example, not by your opinion.

- Paulo Coelho
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.