Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:50:04 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Humor « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Author Topic: COVID-19 Humor  (Read 33190 times)
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2020, 10:06:06 PM »

^ All of the above...  BounceGiggle   Question   BounceGiggle   Lookingup   BounceGiggle

Hey! Why was my stupid meme quoted over and over?  Sorry!  It's all just politics and silliness.  Hey!  Who made JESUS jokes?  Question Hatred

I don't know- but here's one!

Why can't Jesus eat M&M's candy?
Because they fall threw the holes in his hands!  Buggedout

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2020, 10:07:22 PM »

Bleach makes a refreshing mouthwash.  Drink it and it cures EVERYTHING. Now we have chewables!

Yes, well I fail to see the humor in Jesus jokes, and the president was talking about UV light, an the effects of vitamin C & Zinc on human blood when he said "disinfectant", not this ^ BS!
I've kept quiet through a lot of homorless schlock through this thread with one or two I thought were okay.
Did ya ever see ME putt on my Buzz Killingtopn hat & poking holes in the structure & outcome of any of YOUR pathetic musings?
Oh!  This was directed at me!!!   BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #107 on: May 25, 2020, 10:26:46 AM »

Bleach makes a refreshing mouthwash.  Drink it and it cures EVERYTHING. Now we have chewables!

Yes, well I fail to see the humor in Jesus jokes, and the president was talking about UV light, an the effects of vitamin C & Zinc on human blood when he said "disinfectant", not this ^ BS!

I've kept quiet through a lot of homorless schlock through this thread with one or two I thought were okay.

Did ya ever see ME putt on my Buzz Killingtopn hat & poking holes in the structure & outcome of any of YOUR pathetic musings?

HEY!  Why are you quoting me?  I made no JESUS jokes.   I wasn't involved in your argument.  Hatred
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 01:26:32 PM by Allhallowsday » Logged

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2020, 10:44:31 AM »

Bleach makes a refreshing mouthwash.  Drink it and it cures EVERYTHING. Now we have chewables!

HEY!  Why are you quoting me?  I made no JESUS jokes.   I wasn't involved in our argument.  Hatred

I was addressing REV & Alex, & to quote the three or four Jesus would've taken up the whole page.

Personally, I thought the fart joke was hilarious, & didn't see why it need to be shot down by a couple of with their petty little facts.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #109 on: May 25, 2020, 10:50:38 AM »

I was addressing REV & Alex, & to quote the three or four Jesus would've taken up the whole page.
Personally, I thought the fart joke was hilarious, & didn't see why it need to be shot down by a couple of with their petty little facts.

But you quoted ME.  You didn't need to quote me. 

LilCerberus

« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2020, 11:01:03 AM »

But you quoted ME.  You didn't need to quote me. 

Actually, I did.
You were presenting disinformation as humor. I found it very offensive, but I didn't say anything for a while.
I was being accused of presenting disinformation instead of humor, thus making my jokes offensive.
I was being single out for no reason at all, & it was high time I DID say something.

The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2020, 11:23:52 AM »

Actually, I did.
You were presenting disinformation as humor. I found it very offensive, but I didn't say anything for a while.
I was being accused of presenting disinformation instead of humor, thus making my jokes offensive.
I was being single out for no reason at all, & it was high time I DID say something.

So now you're going to turn it around on me?   Hatred

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #112 on: May 25, 2020, 11:33:37 AM »

In these days of so much lies and total BULLSH!T that comes out of Trumps mouth, you accuse John of disinformation? That's the biggest joke of all!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #113 on: May 25, 2020, 11:41:31 AM »

I see a lot of things posted I disagree with (some of which are nonetheless funny). I only respond if I think something is both 1) factually wrong, and 2) wrong in a way that's potentially harmful/dangerous to the public. Not simply something that I personally disagree with or that merely offends me.

The above isn't aimed at anyone personally, it's just an explanation of what I believe is a rational way to respond.

Here's hoping we can keep it friendly from here on out.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #114 on: May 25, 2020, 12:34:38 PM »

I see a lot of things posted I disagree with (some of which are nonetheless funny). I only respond if I think something is both 1) factually wrong, and 2) wrong in a way that's potentially harmful/dangerous to the public. Not simply something that I personally disagree with or that merely offends me.
The above isn't aimed at anyone personally, it's just an explanation of what I believe is a rational way to respond.
Here's hoping we can keep it friendly from here on out.

I don't like being quoted and then accused of Jesus jokes.  Lilcerberus provided another example of obfuscation: misdirect an argument of your own creation that you are losing.   Hatred

LilCerberus

« Reply #115 on: May 25, 2020, 01:48:28 PM »

Long story short, y' should've either laughed at my fart joke, or ignored it.

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #116 on: May 25, 2020, 02:03:13 PM »

CHEEZ and  crackers I said nothing about your joke.  Therefore "ignored".  I had no part in your argument.  Why are you insisting upon dragging me into this happy horsesh!t?  My posting of the CLOROX meme was a MONTH ago. 

LilCerberus

« Reply #117 on: May 25, 2020, 02:22:29 PM »

CHEEZ and  crackers I said nothing about your joke.  Therefore "ignored".  I had no part in your argument.  Why are you insisting upon dragging me into this happy horsesh!t?  My posting of the CLOROX meme was a MONTH ago. 
because you posted it,m that's why!

Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #118 on: May 25, 2020, 03:01:52 PM »

because you posted it,m that's why!
Okay man, I always thought we were good.  You must be off your meds. 

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #119 on: May 25, 2020, 03:12:01 PM »

Dude, trump's defence on that one wasn't that he was referring to stuff that can be used inside the body etc, it was  
When pressed by a reporter on the comments in the White House, Trump responded that he was asking the question “sarcastically* to reporters like you, just to see what would happen”.
, so the meme still works.

I didn't comment on your post because I found it offensive, I didn't. I am a member of various groups that post way more outrageous stuff than you'd see on here and if i find it offensive I generally just move past it. I am just wondering where the humour was supposed to be, although my reasons for commenting were the same as the Revs. I must have missed your fart joke (or forgotten it, my memory isn't what is used to be). Does that in some way tie into your other comment and make it funny?

*Also shows that he doesn't know what sarcasm is, but that is by the by.

Anyway, here is one for anyone following UK politics at the moment.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 03:15:15 PM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Humor « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.