Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 04:06:30 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339515 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #375 on: May 22, 2020, 12:10:35 AM »

i'm glad, it's just the level of stupidity is just amazing, how someone can be that stupid ya know? we have a president that cares nothing about human life at all, how can anyone even like him? hell Gacy was more of a people person than Trump and Gacy was one sick........ ya know? Gacy had people that actually had people care about him a sister for example if my memory is correct & as sick as he is as a person i think he actually cared about her too. what's that tell you?

but while it's true Trump didn't touch any of the people that died so he didn't do it with his own hands his actions or lack of actions anyways did do it. i don't think anyone should really care about politics right now, they should care more about the pandemic than who's doing better Trump or Biden?  but than what do i know ya know? i'm just someone that wants the country to return to normal and no one else to die because of the virus that's all i want. & to have an actual leader that can oh i dunno actually care about someone else but himself.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 12:14:01 AM by pennywise37 » Logged
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #376 on: May 22, 2020, 03:53:01 AM »

I blame the people that voted for him. He couldn't be doing any of this if he hadn't been enabled and it isn't like people didn't know what they were getting.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #377 on: May 22, 2020, 04:45:29 AM »

the reason he even was put into office to begin with was they say Russia had a lot to do with it, honestly i have no idea if that is even true or not and i really don't even care at the moment, the only reason he was elected i think was cause so many people didn't want Hilary Clinton back in the white house, now i am not a fan of her's either but leaving her politics out there's no doubt i don't think it would have gotten this bad.

what's really scary of many is that he seems to get away with so much, my question is why? if Nixon got into trouble and well we all know what did happen there,

why isn't Trump held Accountable? i don't even remember the republican's ever being this dirty when i was growing up, or hell even during when Obama was president for that matter.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #378 on: May 22, 2020, 05:07:49 AM »

Look into the investigations of his business practices over the decades. You'll be amazed at just how much he has been allowed to get away with. He is a spoiled brat who has led a life of privilege and abuse. I would imagine that he sees himself as being pretty much untouchable at this point. You'd have to decide on the reasons why he has been able to get away with everything for yourself. Is the whole system too weak to deal with him, is there too much corruption or incompetence? His supporters would no doubt tell you that he hasn't done anything wrong and that's why he isn't being held to account.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #379 on: May 22, 2020, 02:48:13 PM »

Donald Dump is up to his same old sh1t in Michigan

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2020/05/21/trump-ford-plant-visit-mask-michigan-attorney-general-dana-nessel-intv-tsr-vpx.cnn/video/playlists/this-week-in-politics/

He's just shooting himself in the foot no matter what he does...he's soon to be old news.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37

« Reply #380 on: May 22, 2020, 04:44:43 PM »

did you see that on Colbert i think maybe last week? where Trump mentions how he misses guys like Carson and than Colbert Played a clip from Jan of 1992 and he was making jokes about him back than. so as colbert said even he was a joke back than. honestly i do think Trump is ill he has to have some mental disorder cause he's getting worse each time we see him. his latest words  i forget what they were but even they made no sense to me,

even Howard Stern said recently that the people who voted for him he cares nothing for you. it's a bit shocking he said that cause they were friends but i guess even Howard has his limits. i do think there has to be a Republican who will find the balls and stand up to him and say no you are out of line etc... we need people in Congress telling them we cannot open yet cause the virus is still out there. i wonder how all this will hurt him when it is time for the Election come november?

hell even the Seniors in Florida are i hear gonna vote for Biden  and that's the base he needs the most apparently
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #381 on: May 22, 2020, 06:48:27 PM »

even here in deep red( except for our beloved and wonderful governor kelly) kansas, he's losing support. and he blew it by praising governor kelly, which cracked me up. she's done a masterful job of keeping the virus numbers low here, and when she met with him wednesday, he sang her praises to the shies. i'm pretty sure he didn't realize that she's a democrat, lol!

don't EVEN...EVER!
pennywise37

« Reply #382 on: May 22, 2020, 09:14:43 PM »

she is? you forget that's the same guy who has been claiming Michigan made him person of the year or whatever it's called? and they don't even have anything like that up there at all? anyways

here is an article from yahoo news https://www.yahoo.com/huffpost/cdc-covid-19-arkansas-church-contagion-trump-010357081.html

imagine that he's demanding Churches opening and this happens hmmm... and i don't really need to say anything further other than this article says it for me
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #383 on: May 24, 2020, 02:12:06 PM »

In a weird way, the current situation makes this opening line from Threads (1984) that much more relevant;

"In an urban society, everything connects.

Each person's needs are fed by the skills of many others.

Our lives are woven together in a fabric.

But the connections that make society strong also make it vulnerable."

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
pennywise37

« Reply #384 on: May 24, 2020, 04:27:12 PM »

your right it does, ya know i was thinking about this pandemic, and a thought Occured to me and that is if they want to open so much up, than they SHOULD HAVE said listen folks this pandemic is still out there so don't ignore the 6 feet apart rule and still keep your distance, and say more too, but since we've got such poor leadership right now we have people thinking i think that the crisis has passed which just isn't true at all.

Disney reopened their parks and they are making people wear masks and i love that they are doing it the right way, yet i saw an article that said on yahoo news that it should be an option uh no it should NOT be an option at all it should be if you don't want to wear one than don't come in at all. my next question is why in the hell would you want to go to a bar, to disney world or disney land if you need the money to pay your bills or even feed your family or kids?

but that's another discussion altogether. i've said it before i get why they want it open and i don't want anyone living in the streets but they should take precaution with opening something they aren't doing. it's being handled so damn poorly that it's not even funny
LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #385 on: May 24, 2020, 04:59:12 PM »

Y'Know, the polls are the one place you've already had to practice social distancing for years, because you're not allowed to peek....

People pull out their IDs or say their names, & y' can't have some sneak getting ahold of that info, can,t have them looking over their shoulder telling them their voting wrong or finding out how their neighbor is voting so they can blab it all over the place.............

Makes perfect sense to practice social distancing at the polls!

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #386 on: May 24, 2020, 09:39:05 PM »

I've gotten to the point I could care less what anyone does.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #387 on: May 25, 2020, 12:54:41 AM »

I can scream and holler about all sorts of sh!t. All day long! And I have !
But no politics is going to fix dead people.
It shouldn't be a political thing. it should be "LETS LIVE!!" kinda thing.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2020, 12:58:56 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
pennywise37

« Reply #388 on: May 25, 2020, 01:08:59 AM »

you just made me think of The Sixth Sense line I see Dead people and sadly very sadly that's a line that has more or less come true what with so many people sick. there was a pick of a male nurse before he got sick cause he had gotten the virus and he did live through it, i saw this last night i think? on yahoo and he was a buff dude With muscles and so forth he really worked out and took care of himself. and than he showed a picture as well in both pics his shirt was off.

and he looked like a horror movie he had no muscle tone at all,he was really slim & you could tell he had been through hell.  it's just amazing and not in a good way by any means what this virus does to you and your system. 
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #389 on: May 25, 2020, 01:46:00 AM »

^ Well, golly! Now I'm really look forward to tomorrow!

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.