Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:41:05 AM
713325 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339571 times)
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #600 on: July 23, 2020, 09:05:15 PM »

yeah but that doesn't effect everyone for example Tom Hanks was on Colbert recently and his wife had that yet when he had it he still had his sense of smell.

pennywise37

« Reply #601 on: July 25, 2020, 03:09:20 PM »

i was talking to a friend of mine last night and i've known this guy for 29 years!  no joke and it's been awhile since i last spoke to him and he brought up the pandemic and he was saying how it's all fake the data and i just should ignore all the data on it etc... how it's to get him out of office that Bullsh*t  ya know i was thinking about this, i hadn't thought about it last night cause he was p**sing me off, but here's a question for well anyone as far as i know a president doesn't  go to every single country there is but if i'm wrong and i could be he goes there mainly to talk to the leaders for whatever reason & he may meet some of the people for a photo op or something. but other than that the people normally don't care at all about the US president unless they are doing some harm to them and as far as i know Trump isn't.  again i could be wrong my point is they don't care i'm sure weather he's in office or not the leaders may but the people have nothing to do with what goes on in the states

so why in the hell would they from another country try and get him  out of office by killing their own country and ours? nobody seems to think of that and i don't think the leaders would spread a virus or do something that crazy that there's to hazard a guess maybe 99 or 98% or of sane leaders out there in various countries my percentage may be wrong i have no idea. i didn't make it 100% cause there's that fat dude with Russia isn't it? 

he was saying how there are people who make $600 a week and say gee i'm making more money now than if i work. i said that may be some but not everyone is like that some are working from home and some like my brother works from home. i said my job is closed right now and has been since March and he goes your different uh how exactly am i different?  i said even if they did open i prolly wouldn't go cause i want to see my niece and nephew grow up.

he was complaining that Dewine is mandating Masks here in Ohio and i'm thrilled he is but i don't like exceptions well unless it's on babies but than you shouldn't be taking babies out to begin with while this pandemic is going on anyways. he goes well the masks don't help and i explained to him how each time we talk and my mom's a retired RN and she was agreeing with me when i said this,  how each time we talk we spit and it's not something we realize when we are doing

and if we have it and accidently sorry for my bad spelling, spit on someone and we not know we have it can get someone sick. than he on some of the things than he changes his tune some and said i think it's real. he also said that 99% crap too and i pointed it out what i posted here about 94% and i said that's already out of date i'm sure. he seems to think the number of deaths so far isn't that many people that died? WHAT?  as you can tell i was pretty heated

on him and yeah we did talk about something else. either way WTF?
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #602 on: July 28, 2020, 07:02:16 PM »

So today our President and his goofball son tweeted links to a press conference by a group called "Frontline Physicians" (organized two weeks ago by the Tea Party Patriots PAC), with this goofy witch doctor from Houston claiming to have a CURE for COVID-19 - the same discredited drug that Trump recommended back in April - (hydrochlorinesomethingorother, HCQ for short), plus zinc supplements. 

This lady says that infertility and endometriosis are caused by women having sex with demons in their sleep, and runs her "clinic" from a small storefront next to her church.  She has no admitting privileges in ANY hospital, and ZERO credibility.

But all the Trumpsters on my feed are going nuts, saying this is "proof" that Fauci and the CDC have been conspiring against the President all along, and that the cure the whole world has been searching for is right in front of us.

Despite multiple studies showing the HCQ has no appreciable effect on the virus.

I give up.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #603 on: July 28, 2020, 08:01:28 PM »

At some point you just got to let them find out the hard way that they were wrong. It sucks as a caring person that you want to tell them that the best way to fight Covid is to follow the guidelines that the CDC has given out and they ignore you. At some point you give up trying to help them since they don't want to be helped the correct way.

yeah no.
Zapranoth
Eye of Sauron and

« Reply #604 on: July 28, 2020, 08:27:21 PM »

yeah but that doesn't effect everyone for example Tom Hanks was on Colbert recently and his wife had that yet when he had it he still had his sense of smell.

From the cases I've seen, loss of sense of smell doesn't happen often, but it seems to happen more than it does with other viruses.

Short of breath, fever, cough, and odd chest pain are the most common things people say.
Gut upset and extreme fatigue, after that.   If they have symptoms.

lester1/2jr
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #605 on: July 28, 2020, 08:44:13 PM »

I talked to a doctor who had it. He lost his sense of taste thats when he knew he had to get tested.

pennywise37

« Reply #606 on: July 28, 2020, 10:03:33 PM »

it's always amazing how stupid people can be, not surprising though to quote Forest Gump stupid is as stupid does. a cheesy line granted but it fits with a lot of people these days sadly
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #607 on: July 30, 2020, 12:56:38 AM »

Looks like Europe is heading into its second spike, which hopefully should be less of a peak that the first.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #608 on: July 30, 2020, 01:50:58 AM »

what i find really frustrating and what really sets me off is and i've set this before is that these moron's to keep it clean lol who insist this virus is to get trump out of office and that friend i told you guys and gals about also said watch it's gonna be gone come election i said i hope you are right i hope it's gone by than but i don't think it will be. simply put people are that stupid as we all know, so if Europe is getting it pretty bad my question is why would they lie about it being this bad ? if it's to get trump out of office? the people in any of the European countries don't care if he's in office or not all they care about is the people who run their country much like how we don't really pay attention to other people's countries but our own.

yet no one ever thinks of that ya know? but than what do we know ya know?
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #609 on: July 30, 2020, 10:25:00 AM »

Herman Cain, who was at Trump's June 20 rally in Tulsa, has died from the Corona virus.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/30/politics/herman-cain-dies-coronavirus/index.html

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #610 on: July 30, 2020, 12:03:48 PM »

and the conspiracy crap has already begun with people saying he was murdered by either clintons or the obamas.

don't EVEN...EVER!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #611 on: July 30, 2020, 12:18:02 PM »

More nonsense-
Either Trump thinks folks are stupid- or they really are stupid- or both!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1 Small | Large

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
pennywise37

« Reply #612 on: August 01, 2020, 04:27:56 AM »

they are both,  i was watching  the Mr. Peabody and Sherman (2014) the other night and they had a bit where all the ex presidents are there to help going back to George Washington and it's hard to explain if you haven't seen it but anyways, there's a scene where they have Clinton say i've done worse.

anyways you know it's funny i don't think Trump even wants to even be president anymore, but it's the power and the things that come with it he loves it's just the work a president has to do is what he doesn't like so he goes and plays golf.  man i cannot wait until he's out of office. i'm pretty much crossing my fingers in hope that biden is better. i'm also hoping that maybe Bernie can get him on the right side of certain things that we need
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #613 on: August 03, 2020, 12:36:18 PM »

The nursing home where me sweetie Tiana works had 4 nurses test positive,and one resident. If I ain't on here in the future, it's because I'm dead!
I never gave a f**k if I die anytime in my life. If I die- well, f**kin swell.

Small | Large
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 12:57:11 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #614 on: August 03, 2020, 01:08:36 PM »

More nonsense-
Either Trump thinks folks are stupid- or they really are stupid- or both!

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

He knows they are stupid. After all they voted for him. Kinda like sheep voting for a wolf.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.