Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 03:22:32 AM
713324 Posts in 53055 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339505 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #810 on: December 05, 2020, 03:19:53 PM »

That second picture may be one of the most disturbing things I have ever seen.

BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #811 on: December 05, 2020, 09:19:46 PM »

I cannot BELIEVE how many people are saying about the vaccine:
"I'll never get it!  It's the MARK OF THE BEAST!  It's a tool of the NWO!  It's got nanobytes in it to track your every movement!  It's a secret poison to thin the human population!  Gates and Fauci will make $500 million each on it!"

HOW THE HELL DID OUR COUNTRY GET SO STUPID???????

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #812 on: December 06, 2020, 12:27:15 AM »

2 things: 1)Politicians has been undermining education for years
2) Social media gives idiots a platform to spew garbage.

yeah no.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #813 on: December 06, 2020, 05:40:36 PM »

Rudy has it.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/06/politics/rudy-giuliani-coronavirus-positive/index.html

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #814 on: December 06, 2020, 09:53:42 PM »

i saw that the vampire has it, i swear guys he looks more like a vampire than Gary Oldman did in Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992) and he played Dracula.
Jim H

« Reply #815 on: December 06, 2020, 10:14:28 PM »

My longtime girlfriend's parents and sister have now been diagnosed with COVID.  Father is about 80, and based on his age and an underlying condition likely had a 15-20% chance of death, but it sounds like they're already past the worst (they're past a week of symptoms now, and are improving without severe stuff).  Scary stuff though.
kornula
Bad Movie Lover

« Reply #816 on: December 07, 2020, 06:25:28 PM »

What truly astounds me about Covid is everyone's over reaction to it.  We do not need mandatory lockdowns or masks.  The risk of getting it (and/or dying from it) is no higher than contracting the common flu.  People are already reporting getting it with less.. or even no symptoms at all.   This should tell any sane, rational person that we humans are naturally developing a resistance to it.

PS, I wont bother responding to any emotional pleas.  I've heard them all.. they mean nothing
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #817 on: December 07, 2020, 07:48:45 PM »

The risk of getting it (and/or dying from it) is no higher than contracting the common flu. 

I disagree that your risk of dying from COVID is no higher than the flu. You cite no facts.

This week, Covid was the leading cause of death in the US, ahead of heart disease.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-19-leading-cause-of-death-united-states-this-week/

Here's a virologist's opinion:

Q: "What would you say to someone who insists to you that COVID-19 is 'just the flu'?
A: Since December 2019, COVID-19 has killed more people in the U.S. than influenza has in the last five years.

Influenza is a significant burden on the population, but COVID-19 has had a vastly larger effect."

https://www.jhsph.edu/covid-19/articles/no-covid-19-is-not-the-flu.html

I'm sure our resident doctor can supply more information, if he's not too busy.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #818 on: December 08, 2020, 01:22:41 AM »

it has been proven that it's more deadly than the flu, also here's something that recently came out apparently for those who have had it, the men may have erectile dyfunction i doubt this is gonna be all the guys who have had it but apparently it does happen
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #819 on: December 08, 2020, 02:17:52 AM »

No one needs to use emotion. I believe some months ago, the number of deaths from Covid-19 passed 7 times the number from the flu this year.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #820 on: December 09, 2020, 10:15:04 AM »

Trump rejected an offer to get a million vaccines from Phizer in advance, so the UK sold them to someone else.
Good job! He has f**ked up everything he comes in contact with.
Rudy and his equally crazy lawyer Jenna Ellis- who have been saying the election was rigged-which the Supreme Court tossed like a paper coffee cup.(At least she didn't drip black fluid from her head on stage)
both have Covid 19.
The money he has spent on talking s**t could have been spent on buying vaccines.
If you Trumpers love this guy so much you have become detached from reality and call ALL news fake, then I don't feel bad for you. If your that dedicated to an ex-TV show star and con man-then you deserve anything you get.
Christ! Get out into the real world instead of trying to enable your delusional sense of masculinity by running around with guns acting like some kinda f**king hillbilly Rambo- most who have never been in any kind of real combat in a war at all.
And maybe not even in a  real fist fight.
I live in Michigan, where a bunch of stupid morons with more guns than brains have been circleing her house. She was a target of a kidnapping and execution a little while back.
These people are INSANE. I have talked to some- they are all over the f**king place. My opinion- they're f**king morons with guns who are looking for a reason to use them.
I don't like Nazis- if you do-f**k you.
Your not a "American". Your a Nazi.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 10:51:47 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #821 on: December 09, 2020, 10:54:50 AM »

What truly astounds me about Covid is everyone's over reaction to it.  We do not need mandatory lockdowns or masks.  The risk of getting it (and/or dying from it) is no higher than contracting the common flu.  People are already reporting getting it with less.. or even no symptoms at all.   This should tell any sane, rational person that we humans are naturally developing a resistance to it.

PS, I wont bother responding to any emotional pleas.  I've heard them all.. they mean nothing
If you had any brains you would be dangerous.
Wait a minute- you refuse to wear a mask or social distance...
you are dangerous.
I hate to say it Kornhole- but grow a brain.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 11:00:20 AM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #822 on: December 09, 2020, 11:11:25 AM »

What truly astounds me about Covid is everyone's over reaction to it.  We do not need mandatory lockdowns or masks.  The risk of getting it (and/or dying from it) is no higher than contracting the common flu.  People are already reporting getting it with less.. or even no symptoms at all.   This should tell any sane, rational person that we humans are naturally developing a resistance to it.

PS, I wont bother responding to any emotional pleas.  I've heard them all.. they mean nothing
you are dangerous.

Knock off the personal attacks. They don't convince anyone of anything.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #823 on: December 09, 2020, 12:09:08 PM »

What truly astounds me about Covid is everyone's over reaction to it.  We do not need mandatory lockdowns or masks.  The risk of getting it (and/or dying from it) is no higher than contracting the common flu.  People are already reporting getting it with less.. or even no symptoms at all.   This should tell any sane, rational person that we humans are naturally developing a resistance to it.

PS, I wont bother responding to any emotional pleas.  I've heard them all.. they mean nothing

Over 250,000 Americans dead, but they "over reacted" and went to the hospital.   Lookingup

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #824 on: December 09, 2020, 12:31:02 PM »

you are dangerous.

Knock off the personal attacks. They don't convince anyone of anything.
It wasn't a personal attack. It was an attack on stupidity in general. He just happened to be spouting this nonsense at the moment.
If someone is going to spread bulls**t dangerous nonsense that he knows nothing about, well then I feel obligated to respond in the only language they know. I have to keep it simple.

I reckon I shouldn't have called him 'Kornhole"..

« Last Edit: December 09, 2020, 12:50:14 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.