Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 07:58:06 AM
713328 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339590 times)
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1095 on: June 12, 2021, 11:57:29 PM »

Just answer the damn question like an adult.

I think they both believe it's the other person's turn to answer? Question I lost track long ago.

BounceGiggle Now THIS i dig!   BounceGiggle

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1096 on: June 13, 2021, 02:07:09 AM »

...$600,000 is a lot of money to one person though. Would you bring a bat to a wet market close to a research laboratory if someone paid you $600,000 to do it, Alex? Just curious.

Man you love that conspiracy sheet.  Of course, it must be those democrat vampire bat pedophile cannibals eager for the money "EVERYONE" lusts for!

Why does Biden want to investigate the lab leak then after you all called it a mere conspiracy theory last year? I believe you owe Trump an apology now.

Why do you keep running away from questions?

You’re the one that doesn’t want to answer. Do you deny it or not?

I already answered a question of yours and I will answer this other one if you will show me where I apparently made the claim you attributed to me. Don't get me wrong, I don't expect you to answer it, and as I said before we've seen you make comments that if you answer this then I'll answer your question and then you never do so I know answering your question would be a waste of my time .

Guess just like every time I've bothered to put the time into investigating any of your claims they've turned out to be false this one is just another piece of "fake news".

Leave it to you to turn a simple yes or no question into yet another long-winded diatribe that says very little with substance and refusal to answer the question. You are “fake news,” Alex.

I would say you are just as guilty here of doing the exact same and are now just trying to engage in gaslighting. Mind you saying nothing of substance and refusal to answer the question is your stock in trade apparanently and not just in this particular part of the thread.

I'd ask where people had looked into my claims repeatedly and shown them to be false to back up your fake news claim, but lets face it you wouldn't (and couldn't) answer that one either.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1097 on: July 06, 2021, 10:18:21 AM »

Our Ministry of Health put out a circular stating that all govt. ministers etc will be given preference for a vaccine jab and have today gone OOPS when it went public, apologized and withdrew it.   One person blamed this on "back to back meetings and too little sleep": Yeah, rightttt. TongueOut Lookingup Lookingup Twirling

https://www.news24.com/news24/southafrica/news/circular-approving-vaccinations-for-special-groups-individuals-was-error-of-judgement-health-dept-20210706
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 10:20:31 AM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
pennywise37
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #1098 on: July 09, 2021, 10:49:42 PM »

on another site i belong to he was saying how his wife's boss is now making her wear a mask at work even even though i think she had her shots.  imagine that they are having her wear one.  i dunno what state they live in as it's just an internet friend but it's kinda nice to hear ya know?
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1099 on: July 10, 2021, 12:03:09 PM »

on another site i belong to he was saying how his wife's boss is now making her wear a mask at work even even though i think she had her shots.  imagine that they are having her wear one.  i dunno what state they live in as it's just an internet friend but it's kinda nice to hear ya know?
The cashiers at my work still wear masks even though most of them are vaccinated.

yeah no.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1100 on: July 10, 2021, 01:28:14 PM »

The cashiers at my work still wear masks even though most of them are vaccinated.

the school district I work at is requiring everyone to wear masks

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pennywise37

« Reply #1101 on: July 10, 2021, 08:47:02 PM »

well that was the 1st person say online anyways say that. yeah some places like Wallmart the last time i was there last month the cashier had one one.

i dunno if she did have her shot but as always say i still wear mine when i'm out. shot or not you can still get it as you all know here, the fact they say oh no you don't need to is just to me feels like they want to just brush it under the run even though we are still in pandemic some states have it really bad cause they refuse to even take the vaccine. but than what do we know ya know? apparently nothing it's not like it doesn't affect us at all ya know

they just don't see it that way for some reason
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1102 on: July 11, 2021, 11:58:56 AM »

Our 14 day nationwide lockdown comes to an end tonight but there are rumors that it is going to be extended: no cross province travel, no liquor stores open, no sit downs allowed in restaurants, our economy is suffering.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2021, 12:40:37 PM by Trevor » Logged

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
claws
« Reply #1103 on: July 16, 2021, 04:26:07 AM »

Had my first covid shot about an hour ago. Feeling fine. Second shot in six weeks.
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1104 on: July 16, 2021, 07:39:34 PM »

Cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are all rising, almost exclusively among the unvaccinated.
I am SO FREAKING SICK of anti-vaxxer morons on social media peddling disinformation that is literally KILLING people, I'm about ready to just say let natural selection do its work, and be done with it!
Maybe we could re-christen the Delta Variant as the "Trumpers Virus."  Or the "Idiot Eraser!"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
Allhallowsday
B-Movie Kraken

Either he's dead or my watch has stopped!

« Reply #1105 on: July 16, 2021, 11:05:33 PM »

Cases, hospitalizations, and deaths are all rising, almost exclusively among the unvaccinated.
I am SO FREAKING SICK of anti-vaxxer morons on social media peddling disinformation that is literally KILLING people, I'm about ready to just say let natural selection do its work, and be done with it!
Maybe we could re-christen the Delta Variant as the "Trumpers Virus."  Or the "Idiot Eraser!"

Maybe it's the secret plan... let all the anti-vaxers die by misleading them with the truth... Question

If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!
pennywise37

« Reply #1106 on: July 17, 2021, 04:05:34 AM »

i called it didn't i? course i doubt i was the only one
El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1107 on: July 17, 2021, 04:43:57 AM »

I'm ready to rename anti-vaxxers to pro-plague-ers at this time.

yeah no.
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #1108 on: July 17, 2021, 06:05:32 AM »

It's a good thing that the President received the Trump Vaccine before entering the Oval Office, though.

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1109 on: July 17, 2021, 06:26:48 AM »

Maybe we could re-christen the Delta Variant as the "Trumpers Virus."  Or the "Idiot Eraser!"

It's a good thing that the President received the Trump Vaccine before entering the Oval Office, though.

What vaccine would that be? I believe the ones he tried to claim credit for his involvement in were able to quite easily prove he had nothing to do with their development and had done nothing to fund them. Is this a new vaccine or has new evidence came to light?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2021, 06:38:22 AM by Alex » Logged

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.