Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 12:27:02 PM
713351 Posts in 53056 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339651 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #1335 on: September 17, 2021, 06:23:19 PM »

I'm finally returning to work tomorrow for the first time since the pandemic started

I'm nervous because I sub in an elementary school district and they're not old enough for any vaccines

also the school district isn't required all staff to be vaccinated

also, I  reaggravated my sprained ankle a few weeks ago too...

so I decided to started with somewhere familiar to ease back into working

I have a 3 and a half hour job where I did my second internship... think I'll bring my cane

A bus was late to pick up a bunch students. While waiting for this a student pulled a fire alarm. Before this a student ran out of the room I was in....he was dragged back by 4 staff/teachers, then was clinging to the floor and refused to get up when the bell for dismissal came. By some miracle he got on his bus before it left. How was your day at work?

Oh... and it was an awesome day aside from this.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
pennywise37

« Reply #1336 on: September 17, 2021, 11:01:32 PM »

after i was done laughing i call BS on this because it's the only case i've heard of this
zelmo73
Eater of Hobbits

Bad day at the construction site

« Reply #1337 on: September 20, 2021, 05:05:12 AM »

News media playing the victim card now after going after Nicki Minaj's family in Trinidad:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nicki-minaj-responds-media-targeting-family-trinidad

First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"
pennywise37

« Reply #1338 on: September 20, 2021, 11:50:24 PM »

i believe your balls swelled in the hospital but this chick who yeah i've heard of her but i cannot name one song of hers let alone what kind of music she does have no idea nor do i care either. but one case if that's true is nothing to use an old term to write home about out of millions of guys who have had no such issue. 

does anyone here believe her? to me it sounds like she sounds like she wants people not to take the shot because one guy if it's true which i doubt had a bad reaction.
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1339 on: September 21, 2021, 08:01:39 AM »

i believe your balls swelled in the hospital but this chick who yeah i've heard of her but i cannot name one song of hers let alone what kind of music she does have no idea nor do i care either. but one case if that's true is nothing to use an old term to write home about out of millions of guys who have had no such issue. 

does anyone here believe her? to me it sounds like she sounds like she wants people not to take the shot because one guy if it's true which i doubt had a bad reaction.

No, no one believes her. She fell for an obvious urban legend. She's gullible. She backed off when she got all the negative press she wasn't expecting. This is another really stupid story about a celebrity who said something stupid.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
pennywise37

« Reply #1340 on: September 22, 2021, 12:57:40 AM »

which is why i was laughing my ass off when i heard that
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #1341 on: September 22, 2021, 08:04:08 AM »

I might caught covid from a student yesterday as I was up all night with chills

getting tested later today, nervous as all hell  Bluesad

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1342 on: September 22, 2021, 08:11:02 AM »

Damn, and you just started a few days ago. Get well soon.

Is it October yet?
Rev. Powell
Global Moderator
B-Movie Kraken

Click on that globe for 366 Weird Movies

« Reply #1343 on: September 22, 2021, 11:25:00 AM »

Feel better, bob.

I'll take you places the hand of man has not yet set foot...
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1344 on: September 22, 2021, 01:59:18 PM »

My little brother is expected to get out of the hospital by the end of the week. He wasn't on a ventilator or any of the more serious Covid complications but he just wasn't getting better. They've given him stuff to clear out his lungs which has had him coughing until his ribs ache, but it is helping me. His biggest problem at the moment is that he is on a general ward and keeps getting woken up in the middle of the night by naked old men running about with their junk hanging out. He has been ill since a few days before I went to the Ray Harryhausen exhibition. Good thing he got his jabs,

I'd have hated to have seen how bad it would have gotten for him otherwise.

Kristi's has several cousins in a bad way. One family is facing expected medical bills of $300,000 and have started a just giving to try and meet the costs. Given they are anti-vaxxers I am in two minds on whether or not I should donate, or save my money for people who have done what they can to avoid this situation or not. I don't mind helping out, but I only have so much to go around and there is a lot of people out there needing help. It isn't relatives of Kristi I've met so perhaps I should just leave it up to her to decide. She knows my mind on it.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
pennywise37

« Reply #1345 on: September 22, 2021, 10:17:55 PM »

i wouldn't donate i'm to the point that the ones who are pro vaccine i just can't feel anything but just anger, it's their own damn fault for getting it, now i'm not saying i want any of them to die i don't.  but i'd rather you donate money to help your brother if that was needed but that's just me. i'm glad he's doing better though, naked men? what? why?  i dunno how to respond to that one.

as of today our numbers are down though
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #1346 on: September 22, 2021, 10:56:08 PM »

i wouldn't donate i'm to the point that the ones who are pro vaccine i just can't feel anything but just anger,

Read what you wrote.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1347 on: September 23, 2021, 01:01:46 AM »

i wouldn't donate i'm to the point that the ones who are pro vaccine i just can't feel anything but just anger, it's their own damn fault for getting it, now i'm not saying i want any of them to die i don't.  but i'd rather you donate money to help your brother if that was needed but that's just me. i'm glad he's doing better though, naked men? what? why?  i dunno how to respond to that one.

as of today our numbers are down though

I am assuming you mean anti-vaccine there instead of pro. My brother won't have any medical bills as health care isn't ran that way in the UK. You pay for your health care via a system called National Insurance which basically means when you need treatment, it is free at the point of use. As to why naked old men are running around in the middle of the night waking everyone else up.  Question I have no idea on that one.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #1348 on: September 23, 2021, 02:49:10 AM »

As to why naked old men are running around in the middle of the night waking everyone else up.  Question I have no idea on that one.

I've spent 11 weeks in the hospital since last year September. There have been patients that probably needed special care at special hospitals. Mostly older people with dementia, and they would run around half or fully naked at night, waking other patients. It all depends on how many staff there is and how much they can and should handle. That's one thing I've learned being a patient at hospitals is that these things do happen.

Is it October yet?
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #1349 on: September 23, 2021, 03:51:51 PM »

I ended up getting tested today -- if I have to wait for the results tomorrow, which is what it's looking like if not longer,  that means my first full week back to work will be a clusterbomb only worked 2 of the 5 days-- they already pulled me off work tomorrow and said to reclaim the job if I test negative after I emailed the school and said why I couldn't work today and yesterday

however, the COVID safety protocols given to me after I emailed the district COVID people said I need get tested 48 hours after symptoms are gone, but I still got some chills today so --- I plan on getting tested again on Monday no matter how the results from today turn out

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.