Main Menu

COVID-19 Rant

Started by indianasmith, March 11, 2020, 10:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RCMerchant

#1455
^ Hoo boy, Zelmo.  You get more incoherent with each post. 
 :bouncegiggle:



"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant

Allhallowsday

Quote from: zelmo73 on October 22, 2021, 05:29:36 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 21, 2021, 08:35:26 PM
...Have you had a Polio vaccine? 

Is polio the same as COVID-19? Or no wait...never mind. Go back to your "gotcha" question mentality; it seems to put your mind at ease thinking that all viruses and vaccines work the same way.

Why do you not answer the question?  I do not have any kind of "gotcha" mentality, I would have tried to simply point out that it is the same concept, the same science, and that Polio is a great comparative BECAUSE OF THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF ITS VACCINE IN HUMAN HISTORY (the earliest form of vaccination has been around about... 1000 years...)  You assume I'm your enemy and also an idiot?  Man that's rude.  :thumbdown:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Allhallowsday

Quote from: RCMerchant on October 22, 2021, 05:46:10 PM
^ Hoo boy, Zelmo.  You get more incoherent with each post. 
 :bouncegiggle:



:bouncegiggle:
If you want to view paradise . . . simply look around and view it!

Leah

Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 22, 2021, 11:44:59 PM
Quote from: zelmo73 on October 22, 2021, 05:29:36 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 21, 2021, 08:35:26 PM
...Have you had a Polio vaccine? 

Is polio the same as COVID-19? Or no wait...never mind. Go back to your "gotcha" question mentality; it seems to put your mind at ease thinking that all viruses and vaccines work the same way.

Why do you not answer the question?  I do not have any kind of "gotcha" mentality, I would have tried to simply point out that it is the same concept, the same science, and that Polio is a great comparative BECAUSE OF THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF ITS VACCINE IN HUMAN HISTORY (the earliest form of vaccination has been around about... 1000 years...)  You assume I'm your enemy and also an idiot?  Man that's rude.  :thumbdown:
Once again I ask everyone to not feed the troll called Zelmo.
yeah no.

zelmo73

Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 22, 2021, 11:44:59 PM
Quote from: zelmo73 on October 22, 2021, 05:29:36 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 21, 2021, 08:35:26 PM
...Have you had a Polio vaccine? 

Is polio the same as COVID-19? Or no wait...never mind. Go back to your "gotcha" question mentality; it seems to put your mind at ease thinking that all viruses and vaccines work the same way.

Why do you not answer the question?  I do not have any kind of "gotcha" mentality, I would have tried to simply point out that it is the same concept, the same science, and that Polio is a great comparative BECAUSE OF THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF ITS VACCINE IN HUMAN HISTORY (the earliest form of vaccination has been around about... 1000 years...)  You assume I'm your enemy and also an idiot?  Man that's rude.  :thumbdown:

Is polio the same type of virus as COVID-19? It's a simple question that negates yours.
First rule is, 'The laws of Germany'
Second rule is, 'Be nice to mommy'
Third rule is, 'Don't talk to commies'
Fourth rule is, 'Eat kosher salamis'
------------------
The Dalai Lama walks into a pizza shop and says "Make me one with everything!"

Trevor

#1460
In other news, I actually did some laundry today.  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Alex

Quote from: zelmo73 on October 23, 2021, 09:14:53 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 22, 2021, 11:44:59 PM
Quote from: zelmo73 on October 22, 2021, 05:29:36 AM
Quote from: Allhallowsday on October 21, 2021, 08:35:26 PM
...Have you had a Polio vaccine? 

Is polio the same as COVID-19? Or no wait...never mind. Go back to your "gotcha" question mentality; it seems to put your mind at ease thinking that all viruses and vaccines work the same way.

Why do you not answer the question?  I do not have any kind of "gotcha" mentality, I would have tried to simply point out that it is the same concept, the same science, and that Polio is a great comparative BECAUSE OF THE RECENT DEVELOPMENT OF ITS VACCINE IN HUMAN HISTORY (the earliest form of vaccination has been around about... 1000 years...)  You assume I'm your enemy and also an idiot?  Man that's rude.  :thumbdown:

Is polio the same type of virus as COVID-19? It's a simple question that negates yours.

Doesn't negate it and I see you are still up to your usual tactic of evading answering a question by posting another one.  It is a technique used most commonly by people who know they have a weak argument in the first place. I am just surprised you are not adding on your usual line of "I'll answer that if you answer this" and then not giving an answer when you get one.
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

bob

Quote from: Trevor on October 23, 2021, 09:29:54 AM
In other news, I actually did some laundry today.  :wink:

even undies?
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

Quote from: bob on October 23, 2021, 11:53:08 AM
Quote from: Trevor on October 23, 2021, 09:29:54 AM
In other news, I actually did some laundry today.  :wink:

even undies?

Yes, indeed: some socks too.  :smile:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

Quote from: Trevor on October 23, 2021, 02:52:37 PM
Quote from: bob on October 23, 2021, 11:53:08 AM
Quote from: Trevor on October 23, 2021, 09:29:54 AM
In other news, I actually did some laundry today.  :wink:

even undies?


Yes, indeed: some socks too.  :smile:

clean undies???

I don't even know who you are anymore
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Alex

Quote from: bob on October 23, 2021, 03:05:35 PM
Quote from: Trevor on October 23, 2021, 02:52:37 PM
Quote from: bob on October 23, 2021, 11:53:08 AM
Quote from: Trevor on October 23, 2021, 09:29:54 AM
In other news, I actually did some laundry today.  :wink:

even undies?


Yes, indeed: some socks too.  :smile:

clean undies???

I don't even know who you are anymore

HE IS A POD PERSON!
Your kisses turn princes into frogs and passion plays into monologues.

Trevor

Quote from: bob on October 23, 2021, 03:05:35 PM

clean undies???

I don't even know who you are anymore

:teddyr: :teddyr:

I'm not actually sure myself  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

Trevor

Quote from: Alex on October 23, 2021, 03:13:51 PM

HE IS A POD PERSON!

:teddyr: :teddyr:

I now know I shouldn't have gone to see that movie with Donald Sutherland and Leonard Nimoy in 1978  :wink:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.

bob

#1468
I got my booster appointment for October 29

the district I sub in is having a professional learning day for every teacher in the district who is considered an employee of each school on that day

I am not eligible for it as it seems I'm only an employee for the district itself  for tax purposes or something

but bottom line is as a sub I'm not eligible for the day for learning so once I learned of that I jumped at getting the appointment sooner then I planned
Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite



I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.

Trevor

Quote from: bob on October 23, 2021, 06:07:07 PM
I got my booster appointment for October 29

the district I sub in is having a professional learning day for every teacher in the district who is considered an employee of each school on that day

I am not eligible for it as it seems I'm only an employee for the district itself  for tax purposes or something

but bottom line is as a sub I'm not eligible for the day for learning so once I learned of that I jumped at getting the appointment sooner then I planned


Go get it.  :thumbup:
We shall meet in the place where there is no darkness.