Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 07:02:23 PM
714223 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7734 Members
Latest Member: BlackVuemmo
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Create an AI generated bad movie story « previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Author Topic: Create an AI generated bad movie story  (Read 14039 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« on: February 18, 2022, 09:45:43 PM »

This AI is designed to generate the start of a story out of two words/themes

so if we add 2 elements together we could get same crazy bad movies

https://narrative-device.herokuapp.com/createstory

The Wolf Man and cursed

Story:

When Rick arrived in town, he was determined to find a job and get out of the forest. He was surprised when the local paper advertised a position for a "Wolf Man". Rick applied and was interviewed by the owner of the circus, Mr. Hanlon. Rick was scared but hopeful. Mr. Hanlon offered him the job and Rick gratefully accepted. Rick was happy to be away from the forest and the wolf that had followed him there. But Rick didn't know that the wolf was actually Mr. Hanlon's pet, and that the job was just a way to get close to Rick.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
JuanSnz
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 10:08:53 PM »

catalepsy + hemorrhoidal

"Annabelle had always been fascinated by cats. She loved their playful attitudes and how they seemed to know just how to move to get what they wanted. But what she found even more fascinating was the way their eyes would stay closed, as if they were in a trance. Annabelle had always been intrigued by this phenomenon, and decided to ask her grandmother about it. Her grandmother told her that it was called catalepsy, and that it was a result of a Hemorrhoidal attack. Annabelle was amazed at how her grandmother could remember all the details about her attack, and was even more fascinated by the way that the cat's eyes stayed closed."

I generated a few stories, but not always the words you choose are there. With "catalepsy" I get more results, and a lot of the stories repeat the idea of a sudden paralysis or feeling paralyzed.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2022, 10:14:07 PM »

teeth and time travel

When Sarah's baby teeth fell out, she was sad, but she was also excited. She was going to have new teeth! She waited eagerly for her first tooth to come in, but it didn't. Two more weeks went by and her tooth still hadn't come in. She started to get worried. Had something happened to it in the mail? She called the tooth doctor, but they couldn't find her tooth. Sarah was starting to get scared. Then she remembered that her tooth had fallen out in two weeks. It must have gone to the mail! She called the post office and they said they hadn't received anything with her tooth in it. Sarah was relieved. She had just forgotten all about it.

BounceGiggle BounceGiggle BounceGiggle

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Iñárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
chainsaw midget

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2022, 10:44:40 PM »

Dracula
Cheerleaders

The girls in the cheerleading squad were excited for their game against Dracula's team. They knew they could beat them if they worked together. But, as the game began, they quickly realized that they were in over their heads. Dracula was a powerful vampire and the cheerleaders were just normal girls.

Oddly enough, I entered superhero and pizza and just got a description of Spider-man. 

When it comes to superheroes, there's always one man that stands out. His name is Peter Parker, and he's a teenage web-slinger with amazing superpowers. But what makes Peter Parker so special is that he's not unique. There are thousands of superheroes out there, all with their own unique powers and abilities. But what makes Peter Parker so special is that he's just like us. He's a regular guy with regular problems.
WingedSerpent

I AM THE BAD PHOTOSHOP EFFECT!

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2022, 10:45:07 PM »

giraffe + vodka

There's something incredibly majestic about giraffes. They're tall and graceful, and they move with such ease. Watching one wander across a field, its long neck stretched out, is an awe-inspiring experience. And, of course, there's nothing like a good vodka martini to complete the experience. Watching a giraffe drink from a vodka bottle is a hilarious sight, and it's always a delight to see one fall asleep after downing one.

Now that's a commercial

At least, that's what Gary Busey told me...
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 08:35:12 AM »

Trevor + Underpants

Trevor hated wearing his underwear. He always felt self-conscious and exposed when he had to put them on. But lately, he's been having a hard time avoiding them. Trevor's parents had recently gotten a new dog and the smell of the dog's underwear had been driving him crazy for weeks. He had to get rid of his old underwear and find some new ones that would mask the smell.

BuggedoutTeddyR TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2022, 09:39:23 AM »

Santa and blood

Every child in the town of North Pole, Alaska, knows the story of Santa. They've heard the jingling of the bells on his sleigh, seen the reindeer pull his sleigh, and most importantly, they've seen the presents he brings them on Christmas morning. But for one little girl, the story of Santa is a little different. She knows about the blood that stains the snow on Christmas Eve, and she knows that Santa isn't just a storyteller.

bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2022, 03:00:52 PM »

Dracula and hunting

To many people, Dracula is the stuff of nightmares. But to others, he is a source of fascination and adventure. Some even consider him a hero, for he has fought against injustice and evil throughout history. Some people love to hunt down vampires, hoping to capture one and bring it to justice. Others enjoy reading about or watching vampire stories, learning about the history and lore of this mysterious and often feared species.

LilCerberus
A Very Bad Person, overweight bald guy with a missing tooth, and

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2022, 03:40:39 PM »

cigarettes + zombies

In the days after the zombie apocalypse, there was plenty of fear and panic. But one thing people seemed to forget was that cigarettes were still a threat. Even though people were trying to avoid zombies, they still risked being bitten by a smoker.

"Science Fiction & Nostalgia have become the same thing!" - T Bone Burnett
The world runs off money, even for those with a warped sense of what the world is.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2022, 07:07:30 PM »

dinosaurs and zombies

The sky was dark, heavy with the promise of a storm. But even in the gloom, one could see the outlines of the mountains, sharp and black against the sky. It was a beautiful evening, and the dinosaurs were out in force, basking in the warm sunshine. But something was different. The dinosaurs were restless, their movements jerky and their eyes wide. They didn't seem to be enjoying themselves the way they usually did. Then, without warning, one of the dinosaurs began to shamble towards a nearby bush. Moments later, its skeleton was revealed, the flesh rotting away from its bones. The other dinosaurs began to follow, their eyes wild with fear. Soon there was a line of corpses stretching across the path, and the mood in the park turned dark and foreboding.

Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2022, 03:31:28 AM »

Pretty underwhelming, I'd say. Going for the classics I put in 'weasels' and 'ripped' and got

There were two weasels in the forest. One was always stealing food from the other. One day, the other weasel caught the first weasel and ripped it apart.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
zombie no.one

Oookaay...

« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2022, 06:03:19 AM »

combine harvester
+
decapitation

The combine harvester operator looked out the window and smiled. He loved the sound of the blades cutting through the tall wheatstalks, and the resulting sheaves of harvested wheat tumbling down the chute. It was a beautiful sight, and one that he was happy to be a part of.

I feel like an important element of my story has been omitted there?  Question

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2022, 07:14:16 AM »

I put in Dawn and Dead and I got this

"The sun slowly rose, its light filtering through the trees and casting a warm glow over the graves. The morning birds chirped and the squirrels busied themselves with their morning routines. The only sound was the occasional crunch of the leaves underfoot."

Almost like the start of a Disney movie.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
Trevor
Uncle Zombie and Eminent Shitologist
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2022, 08:11:49 AM »

combine harvester
+
decapitation

The combine harvester operator looked out the window and smiled. He loved the sound of the blades cutting through the tall wheatstalks, and the resulting sheaves of harvested wheat tumbling down the chute. It was a beautiful sight, and one that he was happy to be a part of.

I feel like an important element of my story has been omitted there?  Question

Seems to me they left out the decapitation.  TeddyR

I know I can make it on my own if I try, but I'm searching for the Great Heart
To stand me by, underneath the African sky
A Great Heart to stand me by.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2022, 09:52:25 AM »

I tried Killer and Monkey. It asked me to 'Please generate again'.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Create an AI generated bad movie story « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.