Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:01:49 AM
714441 Posts in 53097 Topics by 7742 Members
Latest Member: KathleneKa
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Create an AI generated bad movie story « previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Author Topic: Create an AI generated bad movie story  (Read 14148 times)
bob
I survived Bucky Larson
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Torgo watches you masterbate!

« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2022, 09:01:32 PM »

donkey and covid

It was a hot day, and the sun was shining. The donkey was walking along the path, feeling happy and content.Suddenly, he heard a voice behind him. It was a voice that seemed to be from out of nowhere. "Hey there, donkey! How are you doing today?" The donkey didn't answer, but he knew that the voice was from a Covid. Covid were a type of insect that lived in the leaves of trees. They were small, but they had sharp claws and they could fly. "Hello, Covid! I'm glad to see you!" The Covid didn't seem to be scared, but he did look a little scared. "What's wrong, donkey?" "I don't know. I feel like I'm being watched."

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Ińárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2022, 12:56:53 AM »

Satan and Betty White

"Betty White was at her wit's end. She had been trying to get a job for months, but no one would hire her because she was too old. She was so discouraged, she decided to go to Satan. Betty approached him and asked him to help her get a job. Satan took Betty to a job interview and told her that she would be able to get a job because she was smart and beautiful. Betty was so happy, she went to work the next day."

Well, that had a happy ending!  Smile

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Dr. Whom

Cthulhu for president! Why choose the lesser evil?

« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2022, 01:56:02 AM »

Bride and Gorilla

The bride looked down at the gorilla on her arm and smiled. It was the most perfect gift she could have asked for, and she couldn't wait to see the gorilla's reaction.

Creature and Black Lagoon

The black lagoon was a place that no one wanted to be. With its dark waters and fearsome creatures, it was a place where no one wanted to be found. But for one young boy, it was his destiny. He had always been fascinated by the creatures that lived in the lagoon, and because he could not find a place to live in his city, he decided to follow their example and live in the lagoon. He was a scared and lonely boy, but he was happy living in the lagoon.

I am beginning to feel this is secretly sponsored by Hallmark.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2022, 02:52:09 AM »

I am beginning to feel this is secretly sponsored by Hallmark.

Most likely. It refuses to create stories, at least for me, when I try to use "Jeffrey Dahmer" or "Pedophile"

I guess this AI has its limits.

Is it October yet?
claws

Occidentali's Karma

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2022, 02:58:28 AM »

Werwolf, Jesus

A group of Werwols gathered around the fire, talking about their newest discovery. They had found a small cave with a strange inscription on the door. It read, "Werwolf, Jesus." They were excited to find this information, but they were also scared. They didn't know what to do with it.

The PhD student who created this AI needs to check his spelling.

Is it October yet?
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2022, 07:12:51 PM »

babies and vampires

There was a baby vampire. He was small and weak and scared, but he was also curious. He would watch the other vampires and their children play, and he would feel a sudden, intense desire to be one of them.

Big Foot and Mars

Big Foot was the most impressive creature that ever lived. He was so big that he could dwarf even the tallest trees. He had four long, sharp claws that could cut through any kind of meat. His huge, green body was covered in thick, bushy hair. He was also the most powerful creature that ever lived.

Big Food and alien

There was a big, hairy creature living in the woods. People called it Big Foot, and they were right. Big Foot was really big. It was taller than any man, and its feet were gigantic. People thought it was an alien, and they were right. Big Foot had come from another planet, and it had big, green feet.

Kubrick, Nolan, Tarantino, Wan, Ińárritu, Scorsese, Chaplin, Abrams, Wes Anderson, Gilliam, Kurosawa - the elite

I believe in the international communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids.
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2022, 08:00:20 PM »

ghosts and lasers

The ghosts of the past haunt the small town of Snowflake. The town's only light is the lighthouse, which is now a memorial to the dead. The ghosts of the town use the lighthouse as a place to rest, and often come to the building to watch the students play in the courtyard. One night, a group of students were playing in the courtyard when they heard a loud scream. They immediately ran to the lighthouse to find a girl who had been killed by a laser.

Dr. Whom

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2022, 03:18:10 AM »

Phantom and opera

When I was a young boy, I lovedOpera. I would watch it on television and then go to the opera house to watch the performances. I would always get excited when the opera company would come to town and I would be able to meet the opera singers.

"Once you get past a certain threshold, everyone's problems are the same: fortifying your island and hiding the heat signature from your fusion reactor."

Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer? Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2022, 03:23:21 AM »

Whiskey and Moe Howard-

"Whiskey was my favorite drink. I loved its taste, the way it made me feel, and the way it made me feel better. Moe Howard was my favorite character. He was always making jokes, and he was always so happy."

Well, the first part is true!
But I don't think Moe was always so happy. I mean, he was f**king Moe!

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2022, 12:31:19 PM »

Dracula and dancing

When Count Dracula moved into his new home, he had no idea that he'd one day be faced with the challenge of dancing with the undead. It was a challenge that he was unable to decline, as it would be his new way of life. But even in his weakened state, Dracula was able to keep up with the latest fashion trends, and soon enough, he had a following of dance lovers who would follow him anywhere he went.

Dr. Whom

« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2022, 12:36:48 PM »

Queen and Outer Space gives you

Queen Elizabeth II of England is the reigning monarch of the United Kingdom and its five Overseas Territories. She is also the head of the Anglican Church, the predecessor of the Catholic Church. The queen is the mother of the country's current head of state, Prince Philip, and the couple have been married for over sixty years. Queen Elizabeth is a popular figure in the United Kingdom, and her country is known for its polite and well-bred society. She is also considered a powerful and influential figure in the world. Her coronation in 1953 was the first time a female monarch had ever been crowned in England.

Ouate de phoque?

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2022, 12:51:37 PM »

Captain America and mice

"Steve Rogers had always been a bit of a rascal. He was always up to something, no matter what the consequences. That was certainly true when it came to mice. Rogers had a practice of trapping them in his office, and then eating them. It was a satisfying way to waste time, and he always had a large supply of Mouse food on hand."

Oh, that rascal!  BounceGiggle

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
bob
I survived Bucky Larson

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2022, 05:06:09 PM »

witches and zombies

When the zombies started coming, the witches didn't know what to do. They had never seen anything like it, and they didn't know how to fight. They were outnumbered and outgunned, and they didn't have the strength or the magic to fight them off. But the witches did have the power of the moon. They could call on the power of the moon to help them fight off the zombies. And when the zombies started focusing on the witches, they stopped coming.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2022, 09:38:48 PM »

Jesus and Dracula

"Jesus was a miracle worker. He healed the sick and raised the dead. But as the years went by, people began to forget what he had done. They instead thought of him as a monster. Dracula, on the other hand, saw Jesus as a symbol of the same power that he himself had. So Dracula began to hunt down and kill disciples of Jesus, hoping to convert them to his cause."

Well, wasn't that a happy story, kids?  Smile

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
Dr. Whom

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2022, 01:50:20 AM »

Curse and Mummy

My parents always warned me about the curse that followed me. They said it would follow me wherever I went, and that no one could help me break free from it. But I didn't listen. I was determined to find a way to break free from the curse, and I was determined to find the mummy. I spent years looking, but I never found the mummy. Eventually, the curse caught up to me and I died. But my curse has left me with a deep affection for the mummy. I love her because she is the only thing that has ever made me feel alive.

Finally!

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Movies  |  Bad Movies  |  Create an AI generated bad movie story « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.