Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 04:02:44 AM
714232 Posts in 53092 Topics by 7735 Members
Latest Member: WGUNannett
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 407830 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1260 on: August 22, 2022, 11:14:50 AM »

Imagine if Americans switched from pounds to kilograms overnight.

There would be mass confusion!

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1261 on: August 24, 2022, 02:09:50 PM »

I thought about making a belt out of old watches.

I dunno though, it might just be a waist of time.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1262 on: November 11, 2022, 09:34:08 AM »

How does any joke start in Russia these days?

You check over your shoulder first.

indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #1263 on: November 11, 2022, 05:41:09 PM »

I think my wife poured glue on all my rifles.

She denies it, but I'm sticking to my guns!

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #1264 on: November 19, 2022, 11:40:42 AM »

Why did the baby cookie cry? Because her mother was a wafer a long time.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1265 on: November 19, 2022, 09:33:21 PM »

What did the elephant say when he saw a naked man?

"How do you breathe through that tiny little thing?"

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1266 on: November 25, 2022, 08:24:17 AM »

A priest, a cop, and a keyboard warrior walked into a bar.

"I'll have a glass of red wine," said the priest, "to remind me of Christ's blood shed for the world."

"Gimme a domestic beer,"said the cop, "to remind me that despite the badge I'm a workin' man at heart."

The keyboard warrior said, "And I'll take whatever nobody else is having, to remind me everybody else is always wrong!"

indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1267 on: December 06, 2022, 05:59:02 PM »

Why do Native Americans hate snow?

Because it's white and it covers their land.

How can you tell when a Plains Indian reaches puberty?

He grows Apache beard!

(This one is a Texas history joke)

Knock knock!
Who's there?
La Salle!
La Salle who?
La Salle get together and drive the French out of Texas!

Morpheus, the unwoke.
Bad Movie Lover

I am a Bill Maher Democrat. Deal with it.

« Reply #1268 on: December 06, 2022, 11:18:36 PM »

Why did the economic situation of a company in Afghanistan improve when they hired Islamic fanatic suicide bombers?

Suddenly business was booming and hey had prophets going thru the roof.

They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?” ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
Morpheus, the unwoke.
Bad Movie Lover

I am a Bill Maher Democrat. Deal with it.

« Reply #1269 on: December 07, 2022, 12:35:27 AM »

I had a joke about time travel but you all hated it.

I have a joke about trickle down economics benefits but 98% of you wouldn't get it at all.

They will come back, come back again, As long as the red earth rolls. He never wasted a leaf or a tree. Do you think he would squander souls?” ― Ruyard Kipling

We all come from the goddess and to her we shall return, like a drop of rain flowing to the ocean.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1270 on: February 06, 2023, 11:32:56 PM »

An old Western mountain man came to town to visit the dentist - he said his teeth were a "little achy."
The dentist looked in his mouth and said: "My God, man, you have the worst abscessed teeth here I've ever seen.  These two are infected right down to the nerve - I don't know how you're not screaming in agony!"
The mountain man laughed and said:  "Well, doc, I've only felt real pain twice in my entire life, and a little old toothache doesn't even begin to compare to those two times."
The dentist said: "Well, these two teeth need to come out or they are gonna kill you!  Now let me give you some of this newfangled novocaine stuff - it'll deaden up your jaw so you don't even feel it when I pull them!"
The old man said: "Just yank'em on out, doc, I won't feel a thing."
The dentist said: "Look, these nerves are infected and inflamed and you're going to scream when they come out."
Mountain man: "I told you, I've only felt pain twice in my life, and this won't even compare."
Doc: "OK, I'll pull the first one, and you'll change your mind pretty quick!"
So he reaches in with his dental pliers and chooses the least severe of the two abscessed teeth and gives it a good twist and a yank.  Out it comes with a gush of blood, and he puts a cotton ball over the socket.  The old man never flinched.
"Now, that was the less infected of the two," the dentist said.  "Are you SURE you don't want Novocain? "
"I told you, doc, I've only felt pain twice -"
"Well, all right then, here comes the third time!" the doctor snapped, and reaching in, he yanked out the other tooth, freeing up a nasty mess of infected fluid from the jaw.
The old man hopped out of the chair and said: "Thanks, doc, how much do I owe you?"
The dentist said: "Tell you what, this one is on the house if you will simply describe to me what DID make you feel pain, because I swear you are the toughest customer I've ever had!"
The mountain man replied; "Well, about 20 years ago, I was trapping bears up in the Rockies.  I had those great big old steel traps spread all over the mountainside, because bears were sol plentiful back then.  Well, one day I had a bit too much to drink and stumbled off into the woods to take a dump.  I squatted down right over one of those bear traps, and when I dropped my load it tripped it and the durn thing slammed shut on my genitals!"
The doctor exclaimed in horror: "I bet that did hurt!  What was the second time?"
The old man said: "Well, I started running, and forgot the trap was on a ten foot chain . . . "

ER
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1271 on: February 07, 2023, 04:08:50 PM »

An old Western mountain man came to town to visit the dentist - he said his teeth were a "little achy."
The dentist looked in his mouth and said: "My God, man, you have the worst abscessed teeth here I've ever seen.  These two are infected right down to the nerve - I don't know how you're not screaming in agony!"
The mountain man laughed and said:  "Well, doc, I've only felt real pain twice in my entire life, and a little old toothache doesn't even begin to compare to those two times."
The dentist said: "Well, these two teeth need to come out or they are gonna kill you!  Now let me give you some of this newfangled novocaine stuff - it'll deaden up your jaw so you don't even feel it when I pull them!"
The dentist said: "Look, these nerves are infected and inflamed and you're going to scream when they come out."
Mountain man: "I told you, I've only felt pain twice in my life, and this won't even compare."
So he reaches in with his dental pliers and chooses the least severe of the two abscessed teeth and gives it a good twist and a yank.  Out it comes with a gush of blood, and he puts a cotton ball over the socket.  The old man never flinched.
"Now, that was the less infected of the two," the dentist said.  "Are you SURE you don't want Novocain? "
"Well, all right then, here comes the third time!" the doctor snapped, and reaching in, he yanked out the other tooth, freeing up a nasty mess of infected fluid from the jaw.
The old man hopped out of the chair and said: "Thanks, doc, how much do I owe you?"
The dentist said: "Tell you what, this one is on the house if you will simply describe to me what DID make you feel pain, because I swear you are the toughest customer I've ever had!"
The mountain man replied; "Well, about 20 years ago, I was trapping bears up in the Rockies.  I had those great big old steel traps spread all over the mountainside, because bears were sol plentiful back then.  Well, one day I had a bit too much to drink and stumbled off into the woods to take a dump.  I squatted down right over one of those bear traps, and when I dropped my load it tripped it and the durn thing slammed shut on my genitals!"
The doctor exclaimed in horror: "I bet that did hurt!  What was the second time?"
The old man said: "Well, I started running, and forgot the trap was on a ten foot chain . . . "

BounceGiggle It's funny because it left him genitally mutilated!

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #1272 on: February 07, 2023, 06:34:13 PM »

Ewoks did cook and eat the Stormtroopers that they killed. They said that the Stormtroopers were hit or miss.

yeah no.
indianasmith
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #1273 on: February 07, 2023, 06:53:35 PM »

The dentist looked in his mouth and said: "My God, man, you have the worst abscessed teeth here I've ever seen.  These two are infected right down to the nerve - I don't know how you're not screaming in agony!"
The mountain man laughed and said:  "Well, doc, I've only felt real pain twice in my entire life, and a little old toothache doesn't even begin to compare to those two times."
The dentist said: "Well, these two teeth need to come out or they are gonna kill you!  Now let me give you some of this newfangled novocaine stuff - it'll deaden up your jaw so you don't even feel it when I pull them!"
So he reaches in with his dental pliers and chooses the least severe of the two abscessed teeth and gives it a good twist and a yank.  Out it comes with a gush of blood, and he puts a cotton ball over the socket.  The old man never flinched.
"Now, that was the less infected of the two," the dentist said.  "Are you SURE you don't want Novocain? "
The mountain man replied; "Well, about 20 years ago, I was trapping bears up in the Rockies.  I had those great big old steel traps spread all over the mountainside, because bears were sol plentiful back then.  Well, one day I had a bit too much to drink and stumbled off into the woods to take a dump.  I squatted down right over one of those bear traps, and when I dropped my load it tripped it and the durn thing slammed shut on my genitals!"
The doctor exclaimed in horror: "I bet that did hurt!  What was the second time?"

BounceGiggle It's funny because it left him genitally mutilated!

Him?  Nah.  He tore the teeth out of the bear trap!

zombie no.one
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

Oookaay...

« Reply #1274 on: July 09, 2023, 02:21:02 PM »

what do you get if you drop a piano down a mine shaft?

arrested

The Mandela Effect is a Mandela Effect
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.