Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:33:22 PM
713370 Posts in 53058 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 112
Author Topic: COVID-19 Rant  (Read 339721 times)
sprite75
The Cat Herder of Badmovies
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #615 on: August 08, 2020, 06:03:34 PM »

City of Dubuque passed a mask ordinance the other day cause our governor won't do jack s**t.

This group got created a couple days later.

I checked and it's now over 1600 members.  Some of their posts accuse pro mask people of being pedophiles.  And I have a real f**king bone to pick over them using the flag raising at Iwo Jima for their own f**king sick purposes.  I f**king hate my hometown sometimes and this is even more motivation for me to move.  I took the fact that this was my hometown off of FB.  Maybe having people being ashamed of being from or living in the same town as these f**k sticks will shame them into backing off but I somehow doubt it.

Sorry for swearing so f**king much but it's how angry I am right now.

God of making the characteristic which becomes dirty sends the hurricane.
pennywise37

« Reply #616 on: August 08, 2020, 10:41:13 PM »

if it were me i would be swearing some more really only cause when i am heated like that i swear worse than a sailor lol.  yeah i'm not a Vet but my Grandfather was in WW2.  though if you want a good laugh a month or two ago one of these dumb B***hs  was i think in Congress saying some sh*t about how their ancestors were in WW2. i wanted to scream at the tv uh lady if you had a relative that served in ww2 that is not an ancestor you freaking idiot that's called your grandfather or if you are younger great grandfather. there's nobody on this planet but you who thinks people who served in WW1 or WW2 who considers those ancestors.

but yeah that would really offend me & these morons wonder why this virus is still going on and spreading! yes they are that stupid and you have a right to be mad i think. i think you did the right thing in taking that off FB. i would do the same if it happened to me but than i don't use social media at all
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #617 on: August 09, 2020, 12:04:32 AM »

if it were me i would be swearing some more really only cause when i am heated like that i swear worse than a sailor lol.  yeah i'm not a Vet but my Grandfather was in WW2.  though if you want a good laugh a month or two ago one of these dumb B***hs  was i think in Congress saying some sh*t about how their ancestors were in WW2. i wanted to scream at the tv uh lady if you had a relative that served in ww2 that is not an ancestor you freaking idiot that's called your grandfather or if you are younger great grandfather. there's nobody on this planet but you who thinks people who served in WW1 or WW2 who considers those ancestors.

but yeah that would really offend me & these morons wonder why this virus is still going on and spreading! yes they are that stupid and you have a right to be mad i think. i think you did the right thing in taking that off FB. i would do the same if it happened to me but than i don't use social media at all

I thought of changing my home town to Crab Town, Iowa.  (Yes that is an actual place in Iowa).

But that's a little far from where I actually grew up so I decided to go with some place closer to me.

pennywise37

« Reply #618 on: August 09, 2020, 01:13:14 AM »

there are worse names man there's a road that is out here in Ohio and i'm not making this is up it's called Pitts Road and me and my brother always joke on how much it smells when we are on it, stupid yeah, childish yeah but so is the name of the road as well. do a search of other places that are worse than crab or pitts
claws
« Reply #619 on: August 10, 2020, 12:30:51 AM »

Coronavirus digest: US infections top 5 million

Buggedout
pennywise37

« Reply #620 on: August 10, 2020, 04:35:05 AM »

before i head off to bed here's something to lose sleep to, apparently they are trying to get Bunker boy's ugly mug on Mount Rushmore! i don't even know how to answer that one but WTF?  he's the most Corrupt president in our history yet he wants that..? how vain is that? the only picture i'd like to see his face on is in a mug shot on the way to jail for breaking so many laws as president but we know he's never going to jail as much as we all want it
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #621 on: August 10, 2020, 04:20:04 PM »

before i head off to bed here's something to lose sleep to, apparently they are trying to get Bunker boy's ugly mug on Mount Rushmore! i don't even know how to answer that one but WTF?  he's the most Corrupt president in our history yet he wants that..? how vain is that? the only picture i'd like to see his face on is in a mug shot on the way to jail for breaking so many laws as president but we know he's never going to jail as much as we all want it

There isn't anymore carveable granite on the mountain.  Even if there were it would take decades to put that idiot's image up there and by the time whichever schmuck they hired to do it was ready to start they'd probably cancel it because he'd be long out of office and every Republican out there would be trying to pretend he never existed. 

And now it looks like the Big Ten (Iowa, Minnesota, Michigan, et al) is going to cancel.

The Big Ten is expected to cancel the 2020 college football season in a historic move that stems from concerns related to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, multiple people with knowledge of the decision told the Free Press.

Sources said the presidents were in agreement Sunday to end fall sports in the conference. Michigan and Michigan State — which both have physicians as presidents — were among the schools in favor of ending the fall seasons, sources said.

Multiple sources said early Monday morning that presidents voted 12-2 to end the season, though the Big Ten said Monday afternoon no official vote had taken place. Dan Patrick, who first reported the 12-2 vote, said on his radio show that Iowa and Nebraska were the two schools in favor or playing.

According to The Lansing State Journal, Big Ten presidents were expected to meet again Monday at 6 p.m. to formally vote on ending the season. One Free Press source said Monday afternoon the schools are expected to move forward in the same direction.

f**k

pennywise37

« Reply #622 on: August 10, 2020, 06:54:01 PM »

i'm so not a sports guy but i get that your upset on how i look at it even though i'm doing a happy snoopy dance lol it's not because i hate football and i do it's cause i honestly don't think it's worth playing it at all for anyone during a pandemic. the players should be home with their wives and kids as should well everyone at the stadium weather you are on a team or not. there should not be any sports this year at all but i can understand sports fanatics are p**sed i guess that

and i honestly don't blame them either but wouldn't you rather have your favorite players alive next season or dead this season?  that's how i look at it anyways.

as for Mount Rushmore really there's no stone left to carve? realy? i don't really know that much about Mount Rushmore at all but look up he got kicked out of someplace it showed up on my celly so look it up i haven't done that yet myself
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #623 on: August 10, 2020, 07:51:56 PM »

i'm so not a sports guy but i get that your upset on how i look at it even though i'm doing a happy snoopy dance lol it's not because i hate football and i do it's cause i honestly don't think it's worth playing it at all for anyone during a pandemic. the players should be home with their wives and kids as should well everyone at the stadium weather you are on a team or not. there should not be any sports this year at all but i can understand sports fanatics are p**sed i guess that

and i honestly don't blame them either but wouldn't you rather have your favorite players alive next season or dead this season?  that's how i look at it anyways.

as for Mount Rushmore really there's no stone left to carve? realy? i don't really know that much about Mount Rushmore at all but look up he got kicked out of someplace it showed up on my celly so look it up i haven't done that yet myself

I'm not that big of a sports fanatic.  But a mild October afternoon watching the Hawkeyes destroy another team - can't beat that. 

It's just that we had to give up so much when we could have been back to something resembling normal by now if not for this open sabotage by our own government. 

chefzombie
zombie chef to the stars

« Reply #624 on: August 12, 2020, 12:54:53 PM »

i agree, my city has cancelled all youth sports until spring, and while it sucks for the kids, their safety is paramount. and yes, i blame trump, and people like kristi noem and the other republican governors who are basically killing their constituency.

don't EVEN...EVER!
sprite75

I'm a Mac...

« Reply #625 on: August 12, 2020, 02:00:34 PM »

i agree, my city has cancelled all youth sports until spring, and while it sucks for the kids, their safety is paramount. and yes, i blame trump, and people like kristi noem and the other republican governors who are basically killing their constituency.

We have #CovidKim here in Iowa.  That's part of the reason I'm looking at a fair number of other states for employment.  She won't do a f**king thing about the pandemic and is going out of her f**king way to stop local governments from doing anything either.  If she thought she could get away with it she'd probably try to stop businesses and individuals from requiring people to wear masks on their property.

RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #626 on: August 12, 2020, 06:49:25 PM »

I just found out today that Lolo Garcia and Louie Martinez, 2 guys I worked with for 30 years at Honee Bear Canning died recently. From Covid -19.  Bluesad I knew Louie since I was 16 years old.

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
indianasmith
Archeologist, Theologian, Elder Scrolls Addict, and a
B-Movie Kraken

A good bad movie is like popcorn for the soul!

« Reply #627 on: August 12, 2020, 07:35:22 PM »

I just found out today that Lolo Garcia and Louie Martinez, 2 guys I worked with for 30 years at Honee Bear Canning died recently. From Covid -19.  Bluesad I knew Louie since I was 16 years old.

I hate to hear that, Ronnie!
The lady that sits with my mother-in-law at night lost her own mom to COVID this week.
Her mom was in a nursing home, and Denise hadn't gotten to see her face to face since February.

"I shall smite you in the nostrils with a rod of iron, and wax your spleen with Efferdent!!"
pennywise37

« Reply #628 on: August 12, 2020, 09:16:20 PM »

i'm sorry to the both of you, wow 16? damn that's a long time
RCMerchant
Bela
B-Movie Kraken

"Charlie,we're in HELL!"-"yeah,ain't it groovy?!"

« Reply #629 on: August 12, 2020, 09:44:31 PM »

i'm sorry to the both of you, wow 16? damn that's a long time
Yeah. I'm 58 years old about  a couple days from now. I met Louie when I was working at Honee Bear- and he was driving lift truck. Over 40 years ago. I was a teenager in 1978. I worked at factorys since I was 15. Before that I picked fruit and pickles.

Yup! I'm building a sob story! But it's true!

« Last Edit: August 12, 2020, 09:52:35 PM by RCMerchant » Logged

"Supernatural?...perhaps. Baloney?...Perhaps not!" Bela Lugosi-the BLACK CAT (1934)
Interviewer-"Does Dracula ever end for you?
Lugosi-"No. Dracula-never ends."

Slobber, Drool, Drip!
https://www.tumblr.com/ronmerchant
Pages: 1 ... 40 41 [42] 43 44 ... 112
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  COVID-19 Rant « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.