Bad Movie Logo
"A website to the detriment of good film"
Custom Search
HOMEB-MOVIE REVIEWSREADER REVIEWSFORUMINTERVIEWSUPDATESABOUT
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 29, 2024, 10:34:46 AM
713409 Posts in 53060 Topics by 7725 Members
Latest Member: wibwao
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 87
Author Topic: The truly terrible joke thread  (Read 405648 times)
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #855 on: December 14, 2018, 06:03:40 AM »

A police officer found a perfect hiding place for watching for speeding motorists.

One day, the officer was amazed when everyone was under the speed limit, so he investigated and found the problem.

A 10 years old boy was standing on the side of the road with a huge hand painted sign which said “Radar Trap Ahead.”

A little more investigative work led the officer to the boy’s accomplice: another boy about 100 yards beyond the radar trap with a sign reading “TIPS” and a bucket at his feet full of change.

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #856 on: December 14, 2018, 06:06:10 AM »

Paddy was planning to get married and asked his doctor how he could tell if his bride is a virgin.

The doctor said, “Well, you need three things from a do it yourself shop. A can of red paint, a can of blue paint… and a shovel.”
Paddy asked, “And what do I do with these, doc?”

The doctor replied, “Before the wedding night, you paint one of your testicles red and the other one blue. If she says, ‘That’s the strangest pair of balls I ever saw.’, you hit her with the shovel.”

But do you understand That none of this will matter Nothing can take your pain away
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #857 on: December 14, 2018, 06:10:57 AM »

A mother invited some people to dinner. At the table, she turned to her six-year-old daughter and said, “Would you like to say the blessing?”
 “I wouldn’t know what to say,” the girl replied.
“Just say what you hear mommy say,” the woman answered.
 The daughter bowed her head and said, “Lord, why on earth did I invite all these people to dinner?”

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #858 on: December 14, 2018, 06:11:29 AM »

A teenage girl had been talking on the phone for about half an hour, and then she hung up.
“Wow!,” said her father, “That was short. You usually talk for two hours. What happened?”
 “Wrong number,” replied the girl

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #859 on: December 14, 2018, 06:17:02 AM »

“My teenage daughter came home in a rage.

‘I’ve just done sex education in school today, Dad! You lied to me! You told me if I have sex before my sixteenth birthday, my boyfriend will die!’

I put down my paper: ‘Oh, he will, sweetheart, he will.’ ”

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #860 on: December 14, 2018, 07:47:30 AM »

Paddy jokes,  eh? OK...

There was a young Irishman named Dave,
who kept a dead whore in a cave.
When he was told
she'd be too cold
said "Think o' the money I save!"

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #861 on: December 14, 2018, 11:49:38 AM »

“My teenage daughter came home in a rage.

‘I’ve just done sex education in school today, Dad! You lied to me! You told me if I have sex before my sixteenth birthday, my boyfriend will die!’

I put down my paper: ‘Oh, he will, sweetheart, he will.’ ”

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gonna file that away.

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
ER
B-Movie Kraken

The sleep of reasoner breeds monsters. (sic)

« Reply #862 on: December 14, 2018, 02:22:08 PM »

Two women were in a long checkout line after Christmas shopping, one well-dressed, the other more humbly clad, and they struck up a conversation to pass the time. Soon they were on the subject of their sons, and the rich woman gushed:

"My son is a heart surgeon who lives in a mansion with a private beach. He drives an Italian sports car and takes trips on his private jet. He hasn't yet found the girl lucky enough to be his wife, but when he does such beautiful grandchildren my gorgeous son will give me."

Having enough of the boasting, the second woman said, "I don't guess I'll ever have grandchildren, since my son is gay."

"Oh, what a shame!" the first woman said, sounding amused.

"It's not so bad," the second woman said. "In fact he wrote me that he's living with some heart surgeon in a mansion with a private beach, and the doctor lets him drive his Italian cars around town. Last week they flew on a private jet to the French Riviera. But he said the doctor keeps all this secret from his mother, who still thinks he's going to give her grandkids with some nice girl...."

What does not kill me makes me stranger.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #863 on: December 15, 2018, 11:00:48 AM »

A three-legged dog walks into a bar and says to the bartender, 'I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

El Misfit
[Insert witty here]
B-Movie Kraken

Hi there!

« Reply #864 on: December 16, 2018, 11:53:45 PM »

In a rather bizarre twist to the Titanic, there is only ONE thing that still works: The pool  BounceGiggle

yeah no.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #865 on: December 19, 2018, 10:01:52 AM »

Orion's belt is a big waist of space.

Oh, that joke is so bad I am only going to give it three stars.

Svengoolie 3
Frightening Fanatic of Horrible Cinema

« Reply #866 on: December 19, 2018, 10:46:39 PM »

The doctor that circumcised Trump threw away the wrong piece.
Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #867 on: January 24, 2019, 03:49:48 AM »

A mexican magician tells the audience he will disappear on the count of 3. He says, "Uno, dos..." and then *poof* … he disappeared without a tres!

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #868 on: January 24, 2019, 08:09:41 AM »

The Past, The Present and The Future walked into a bar.

It was tense.

Alex
B-Movie Kraken

« Reply #869 on: January 24, 2019, 08:11:10 AM »

I bought some shoes off of a drug dealer. I don't know what he laced them with but I've been trippin' all day.

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 87
Badmovies.org Forum  |  Other Topics  |  Off Topic Discussion  |  The truly terrible joke thread « previous next »
    Jump to:  

RSS Feed Subscribe Subscribe by RSS
    Email Subscribe Subscribe by Email

Popular Articles
    How To Find A Bad Movie

The Champions of Justice

Plan 9 from Outer Space

Manos, The Hands of Fate

Podcast: Todd the Convenience Store Clerk

Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!

Dragonball: The Magic Begins

Cool As Ice

The Educational Archives: Driver's Ed

Godzilla vs. Monster Zero

Do you have a zombie plan?

FROM THE BADMOVIES.ORG ARCHIVES
    ImageThe Giant Claw - Slime drop

Earth is visited by a GIANT ANTIMATTER SPACE BUZZARD! Gawk at the amazingly bad bird puppet, or chuckle over the silly dialog. This is one of the greatest b-movies ever made.

Lesson Learned:
    • Osmosis: os·mo·sis (oz-mo'sis, os-) n., 1. When a bird eats something.

Subscribe to Badmovies.org and get updates by email:

HOME B-Movie Reviews Reader Reviews Forum Interviews TV Shows Advertising Information Sideshows Links Contact

Badmovies.org is owned and operated by Andrew Borntreger. All original content is © 1998 - 2014 by its respective author(s). Image, video, and audio files are used in accordance with the Fair Use Law, and are property of the film copyright holders. You may freely link to any page (.html or .php) on this website, but reproduction in any other form must be authorized by the copyright holder.