|Copyright 1984 Tymar Film Productions.
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Anders Anderson - Alien scout, his real name is Kator.
- Jessica - Bisexual, rather codependent, who runs around in transparent clothes. Anders eats her after sex (literally).
- Joe - Jessica's jealous lesbian lover, she is munched by Anders.
- Simon - Jessica's previous boyfriend who we gather was killed by Joe.
- Wally - Jessica's parrot. I know, but I'm dying for characters here! Is eaten by Anders.
- Two cops who wander through - Eaten by Anders.
- The Fox - Wrongly blamed for eating the chickens (guess who ate them). Eaten by Anders.
|This movie is bloody bad I tell you, no wonder England lost the War of Independence. Yes this film has changed history, Einstein never thought of it but the closer a country is to a movie of this foulness the harder it is for them to win a war (EMC+Alien Dead/vampire fangs=total crap). These two lesbians are living together (Of course only one is attractive, the other looks like a man baby!) in the backwoods when a alien scout lands on Earth. Alien scout might be a little misleading, it's this skinny British guy who sometimes transforms into a skinny British guy wearing vampire teeth. Despite Jessica's gratiutous nudity the plot drags on and on... ...and that damn scene where Anders is drowning in slow motion! Of course there is a stirring sub plot involving Joe killing anyone showing romantic interest in her woman, which lays groundwork for Anders' and Jessica's sex scene. Unfortunately he gets a little too excited and rips her neck out, not unusual considering the fact that he eats every other character including the parrot! This is a painful film, keep away from children at all costs.|
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- Feral alien things are balked by flimsy doors if they're locked.
- Blindly chucking a log into the thicket will hit your target every time.
- The Brits have made more mistakes than just America.
- Aliens are completely obsessed with parrots.
- Kicking dead chickens for being dead is rather unproductive.
- Partys should be held for good reasons, killing a fox is not among them.
- Grown men and women play hide-n-seek.
- Spacefaring alien races have no idea what water is.
- 6 mins - What the heck made a ripping sound?
- 14 mins - He's limping so she wants to offer him water, how about a crutch you moron?
- 23 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
- 28 mins - Not the best way to compliment her cooking, gagging and throwing it up...
- 35 mins - Lesbian scene! Okay, now change the angle. Get some more light in here!
- 50 mins - Clear and non-bubbling Champagne huh?
- 60 mins - Jessica doesn't notice Joe is holding that huge knife?
- 68 mins - Anders is drowning in two feet of water?
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Jessica: "I saw it I tell you! I saw it, it came from the sky!"
||(Gunshot) Joe: "Oh Shit! Shit I missed, I missed, I missed the bloody thing!"
||Jessica: "Yes, to the fox! If it wasn't for the fox we wouldn't have anything to celebrate."
||Anders: "Kator calling command ship, send advance parties immediately. Have now established humans high in protein...and easy prey."
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
|The slow motion "drowning" scene. |
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |
Reply #9. Posted on February 19, 2001, 05:46:35 PM by Rabid Ryan
Oh, this one is bad. There is bad, than there is REALLY bad. Saw this one several years ago, my video store actually has a copy (maybe a collectors item someday). The box cover looks cool.......but the movie itself, horrible!!
Reply #10. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM by Kinese in Belize
Yes! Thank you for this site! Alien Prey is THE best bad movie of all time. Period. We rented this movie at least 20 times (back in the day), and laughed so hard we had to constantly rewind, so that we didn't miss parts we wanted to laugh at. Unbelievable indiculousness. Our friend based his make or break English project on the "water scene", and failed the class. That scene does not make scence to this day. Yikes! IMHO, I think that the director tried to make a serious movie and, at the end, threw in the towel, and produced the water scene. Maybe this was an excuse for the rest of movie, as in "we weren't trying to be serious at all". Anyway, kudos for the results; If you're going to be bad, be the WORST. Barry Stokes rocks!
Reply #11. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by Awful
Aargh!!! The worst movie I've ever seen!! Bad acting and effects. Alien with makeup? Hmm... Who would win the Alien from Alien movies or the alien from Alien Prey? Hmmm... Norman J. Warren's Bloody New Year is awful too! Plan 9 is much better than this!
Reply #12. Posted on February 27, 2002, 02:35:48 PM by Brother Ragnarok
Once again, the Brotherhood jumps in to champion the movies everyone else hates. Anders is a Friend to the Brotherhood, and Alien Prey rocked my hairy anus.
Reply #13. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM by !!superfan!!
This must be one of the best sci-fi movies of all times.
The special effects are specialy developed to look normal
but make no mistakes,these are high quality effects for its time.
Then we have the acting; Barry Stokes steals the show with a performance were actors like Sean Connery can learn from.
Especialy the drowning scene and the "fox catch" are of a high class!!
The story will melt you away, there are scenes of incredible romance,and scenes with excitement to the edge.
It has a climax when the fox has been catched and a wild party is starting in the lesbians' house.
It's obvious that Anders AKA Kator isn't a vegetarian,he only likes meat with protein. It's hard to tell at first, but if you look carefully you will notice that Anders eats the animals and that he refuses to eat vegetables and to drink tea.
Norman J. Warren shows again that he's able to create a movie that inspires other directors and actors to level this piece of art.
greetings, a great fan of legendary movies.
Reply #14. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:10:12 PM by jeff
I'm one of the few people who actually likes this movie. It's not "slow"; it's called building tension. Joe turns out to be as much a monster as the alien. It's not supposed to be wall to wall blood sex and guts galore (not that there's anything wrong with that stuff). Guys if you want lipstick lesbians why not just go back your porn collection? Don't judge a movie on the basis of something it wasn't even trying to be.
Reply #15. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by sjors onneweer
I'm very disappionted that ther're so many poeple how think that Alien prey is a bad movie. It's really a masterpiece! We have bought it on a rummage sale, and then ower lives changed. When we had seen this movie for a couple times it even was better then the first time. We've even organized some Prey evnings. We invided some frends and famaly and played the movie. unfortunatly not al of the quests did understand the movie, but you'd call it that it was a success.I agree that the best scene is the water-scene, the slowmotion is superb. It's the best movie I ever have seen.
Reply #16. Posted on December 10, 2003, 08:20:45 AM by Berek
This is one of my all time favorite B grade movies. I even own a copy! It has everything! Including lesbians! UM, lesbians.
|Pages: 1  3 4 |