|Copyright 1999 Hyper Active Studios
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Bambi - Freaky blonde girl who likes candle wax and rough sex.
- Erik - Mastermind of the killers, he is also boinking Bambi. Shot (Maybe the gun scared him to death, it sure didn't fire a round.) by his wife.
- Evan - Erik's best friend or brother, heck, I have no clear idea. He is the one killing all the people though.
- Detective Jeff Majors - Burly guy, he is supposed to be related to the killers, er, or something.
- Detective Tracy Rogers - Jeff's partner. (No, not that way.)
- A Bunch of People - Padding the film.
|Obviously I annoyed a higher power (Judging by the pain I suffered it must have been Cthulhu or Yog-Sothoth.) at some point in my life, this week the insult was returned with interest. The only confusion I suffered from this film that matters is how they managed to get so many people naked. Forget the fact that I have only the vaguest notions of what the plot was about, forget that you will spend around forty minutes watching footage unrelated to the rest of the film, where did all the naked people come from? The plot, as it is, mostly concerns a series of murders at a boarding house. I don't quite understand how Evan poisoned the two lovers, maybe he spiked their bottled beer with cyanide? The poison stayed dormant in their bloodstream all through vigourous sex before causing them to froth at the mouth and die? Maybe? Yet another complaint, the video cover says "Peepers stars Marc Page and Darla Enlow as detectives hot on the trail of a boarding house serial killer." but these two spend most of the film goofing off in a doctor's office. (Maybe a dentist's office, somewhere like that to pass for a police station.) Despite a section of outtakes at the end where I recognized a "Space Ghost Coast to Coast" reference I now harbor strong resentment for the director (Robert R. Baker.) and hope he contracts a venereal disease.|
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- Girls: make sure the front door is locked before masturbating on the couch.
- Beer causes epilepsy or rabies. (I really haven't a clue what the hell happened.)
- Music can't carry a scene all by itself.
- Leave making porn films to the professionals.
- Watching some large woman strip to the song "It's a monster" is pretty close to hell on Earth.
- Jumper cables are very useful for tying people up.
- 3 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
- 7 mins - I have been watching this girl masturbate for about four minutes, not really a bad thing, but what does it mean?
- 12 mins - Erik spent this entire scene obviously trying not to look at the camera, then he stares right at it.
- 17 mins - Two naked women with large breasts doing a photo shoot? What the heck?
- 20 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
- 23 mins - Arrggghhh, where in the hell is this movie going?
- 26 mins - RANDOM GRATUITOUS BREAST SHOT!
- 30 mins - Back to the two women at the photo shoot, huh?
- 36 mins - Meanwhile, at the photo shoot.
- 44 mins - Not her naked, no, no, no... ...ah! Help! Oh no, not a striptease. Please, I'm begging you.
- 48 mins - I've lost feeling in my toes.
- 56 mins - Is there any reason we are watching some stripper go through her act? Hey, hey you! What are you doing in this movie?
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Erik: "A guy broke into the house..." |
Erik: "...he raped you, you liked it, he died."
||Detective Rogers: "Swear to God, you could not find your butt with both hands."
||Evan: "Lonely's such a stupid word, you could have waited." |
Bambi: "But you were dead!"
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |
Reply #1. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by Rick
The little clip here on this site of this movie mesmorizes me. SO CULTISH. What is that music? A dirty bathroom, ouit of this world music, murder this is sooo culty i wish i could watch it. How did you people get a hold of this movie, It looks like its so low budget you could'nt even find it at video stores. Great music.
Reply #2. Posted on January 23, 2001, 11:09:20 AM by Bobo 'freakboy' Johnson
Bobo like movie much. Bobo like boobies. Boobies are nice.Bobo is hungry now. Byye bye
Reply #3. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by Kristina & Melissa
OMG! This movie was so f**king scary but the part at the end when the girl clucks was so f**king funny. We didn't get it at first but it was still funny. Besides all the gory scenes, the clucking made the movie. If the guy would have flapped his arms like a chicken more it would have been way better. And the cop was dumb and not someone i would want to come rescue me. This movie was so great we are gonna go out and buy it!!!!!
Reply #4. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by Darkman
Was it just me, or was the lighting horrible? It looked liked some one took one of those little keychain lights and taped it to the bottom of the camera...But don't get me wrong, the women were really attractive; the plot should've been, as well.
Reply #5. Posted on April 21, 2004, 04:32:04 PM by Natalee
This movie sucked. Nobody could act worth s**t. It was way too cheesy. John Overbey is a terrible writer......and actor.
Reply #6. Posted on March 08, 2004, 03:00:49 PM by crystal
Hey i want to know why i am not making any money off of my face in this movie. I will be contacting my lawyer.
Reply #7. Posted on November 25, 2006, 04:09:49 PM by LK
My former roommate and her friend Mandy are in this movie. It looks horrible, and I haven't seen it, but from what they said about being in it, it was a freaking joke anyway.
Reply #8. Posted on May 01, 2008, 10:10:38 PM by jim
Holy f***ing mormon Jesus, that was the worst "murder" I have ever seen. I feel like I need a shower. Hopefully no one will bash my brains in during.
|Pages:  2 |