|SLAVE GIRLS FROM BEYOND INFINITY
|Copyright 1987 Urban Classics
| Reviewed by Andrew Borntreger on 'a long time ago'
- Daria - Slave girl from beyond infinity who has some tig old bitties.
- Tisa - The other slave girl from beyond infinity who is a bit more average.
- Zed - A hunter living on a remote planet. He loves to hunt other humans.
- Rik - Just this guy, he has sex with Daria once and says, "If I die now, I die a happy man." bad move buddy, real bad.
- Sheila - Rik's sister who dies, it's Brinke Stevens and though seeming to die more often than Bill Paxton she get's naked in a flash. You gotta respect that...
- Vak and Kzel - Zed's robots, must've been bought used or on sale.
- Mutant Alien Thing - You require any further description?
|Secretly taped conversation between the producer and writer of this movie follows:
Okay, okay - so there are these two concubine slave girls. Yeah, and um, and they escape! Yes! And they steal a shuttle and get away, but have to crash land on this planet see. Oh, and I read this story about a guy who hunts people called "The Most Dangerous Game." Yeah, I read that! So there's a castle on the planet and the guy living there makes people crash land then hunts them? Exactly, let's get some girls with big breasts... (end of tape)
Well, that's how I think it would go. While it might be graded low, teenage males will love this movie.
|Things I Learned From This Movie:|| |
- Manacles are polarized.
- Computers require you wear a rubber glove to access the keypad.
- Locked doors never get in the way of plot points.
- Women always wander around castles at night in something sexy.
- Slave girls are expert spacecraft pilots, can set traps with the best of them, and know ancient hieroglyphics like the back of their hand.
- Mahogony trees are common across the universe.
- You can duck a laser bolt.
- 9 mins - That laser kind of shot out at the wrong angle...
- 13 mins - She just climbed out of the surf and her hair is dry?
- 19 mins - Is that a stuffed Woolly Mammoth?
- 28 mins - They wanted air so they walked ten feet away.
- 42 mins - She's coming on to a robot. And it's responding?
- 47 mins - Really steamy sex scene considering she's wearing underwear.
- 63 mins - Zed, the expert hunter who avoids the hidden pitfall, walks into an unconcealed stake.
- 77 mins - A line stolen from "This Island Earth!"
- Daria: "He is history now."
Tisa: "History has a way of repeating itself."
Daria: "Oh yeah?"
| ||Audio clips in wav format||SOUNDS||Starving actors speak out|| |
||Rik: "I've heard alot about you." |
Daria: "Nothing good I hope."
||Tisa: "Hurry back, if you two get yourselves killed out there you'll have me to answer to."
||Vak and Kzel having a dysfunctional conversation - you just have to hear it.
||Daria: "If, if, I'm sick of ifs! If life wasn't so cruel everything would be beautiful! Life doesn't care! Look at this jungle, everything in it survives by killing something else!"
| ||Click for a larger image||IMAGES||Scenes from the movie|| |
| ||Watch a scene||VIDEO||MPEG video files|| |
|Things were confusing enough as it was, but just to make sure you're completely lost the script has this weird mutant thing running loose. The mace? I don't know either, first time I saw the blasted thing.
| ||Leave a comment||EXTRAS||Buy the movie|| |
|Re: Slave Girls from Beyond Infinity
Posted on August 24, 2012, 08:33:33 AM by obloodyhell
I don't know what the complaining is about this movie.
It has three very attractive girls who spend a fair amount of time dressed scantily or nude.
It has a coherent storyline, fairly competently acted.
Its locations and effects are not so awful as to really look bad.
Its budget was insanely low, as Fred Tate mentions, in return for what, given those limits, is a downright astoundingly well-done film. I will openly DEFY anyone to name a more competently done film with a budget even twice this movie.
No, it's not perfect. But it's a really, really nice piece of work.
I'll grant it's not professional studio caliber, but... i mean, for $120k? Really? WOW! Would that Hollywood could make 4x the picture this is for 1000x as much.
I mean, the only thing that the complainers can likely kvetch about is that it's not so bad that it's glaringly obvious all through it.
|Pages: 1 2  |